#020 The Incredibles (Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
incredibles-whalen-zavvi-728.png

Release date: January 22 , 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Saturday December 9, 2017 6 PM GMT)
Price: £24.99
Note: World Exclusive art. Illustrated by Tom Whalen

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. The first two Mondo x SteelBook Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.

incred1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked with them and that's my reaction after the chat
4s3lQwQ.gif

to get this steelbook, we have to wait till they re-list all canceled copies or ebay.

I very much feel the same... I wrote them I can't enter Credit Card details, because I simply don't have one. Their reply: "Enter your CC details again". Yeah... great advice.

On the way at medium speed.
dash___the_incredibles___run_cycle_by_jocelyncharles-d7eont0.gif

Edit 20/1:- Fast speed . . .
200.gif

. . . and arrived.

Yes, a privilege to own and well worth 25 quid of any collector's money . . . even just for the artwork alone . . . no matter how many other editions you've bought in the past.
Already collectors happily paying 35 quid on the secondary market not waiting for cancellations that should be popping up early next week.

If you didn't buy the original Tom Whalen hand numbered edition of 325 poster for $50+P&P this is certainly the other best way to own the artwork. Anyway, poster purchase is moot as "Sold out" . . . unless you wish to pay secondary market prices of 250 quid approx. There is however a much smaller sized reprint available for 25/30 quid approx. incl. P&P or about the same price as this superior steelbook.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Alternative Art posters for future Mondo Disney steelbooks could include a couple or more from this small group (2 of which already spoken for):-
http://www.movies.com/movie-news/photos/best-thing-you39ll-see-today-mondo39s-disney-posters/15139

https://ohmy.disney.com/movies/2014/03/03/new-mondo-disney-posters-for-nothings-impossible/

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic and DrH
Mine arrived today but I’m at work until 6

Avoiding all photos until then

Mine arrived. Was pretty underwhelmed until I unsealed it and took the sleeve off. The spot gloss is really nice. Not worth £25 though

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Received mine too... another stunning entry in the Mondo X line! My only minor complaint, however, is the printed rating logo on the front of the slip... all other UK releases (as far as I'm aware) had them as removable stickers, so now this is the odd one out in the collection. That issue aside, it looks great overall! Really excited to receive Jungle Book and to also see what other Disney titles (if any) they have planned. :)

Mine arrived. Was pretty underwhelmed until I unsealed it and took the sleeve off. The spot gloss is really nice. Not worth £25 though

Same mate

Literally just got it, looked at it, was underwhelmed and thought the spot gloss was a lie until it was unsealed.

And yeah these should be no more than £17.99

Received mine too... another stunning entry in the Mondo X line! My only minor complaint, however, is the printed rating logo on the front of the slip... all other UK releases (as far as I'm aware) had them as removable stickers, so now this is the odd one out in the collection. That issue aside, it looks great overall! Really excited to receive Jungle Book and to also see what other Disney titles (if any) they have planned. :)

This is really nice but I think jungle book will be better. Prefer that art a tad more anyway.

Same, looking forward to what’s next but the prices should not be £24.99. I know Disney mark up a tad higher anyway but this is new 3D prices for very old films

Take note @zavvi and put your foot down to the mouse house