JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
sent you a link Slim.

With a very real possibility only half the league, maybe less will be drafting live. Combine that with the short roster of managers and the large positional roster. Maybe we just do this year for fun and skip the cash buy-in? I still like the idea of sending league champion a steelbook and I think we can all agree to that.

@Bluprint @Che @Steakman @G:Box

c'mon guys, last chance

right on Slim is back in!

Just for transparency, in order to draft we had to add an 8th team. I created "Big Gulps Huh?" to get us to an even number....

I will draft for this team and manage it until we can find an 8th manager. I would prefer to have a Ninja but I'll ask one of my friends to take it over if no one emerges from HDN. Hope that's cool with everyone?

@SlimJim24 @Wreck @FanOfGaming @bantha11 @jaws finatic @BluRayJunkie
*Slightly expanded rosters*
Due to the 8 team league, I expanded the rosters slightly. Starting positions look like this....
QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
RB
TE
FLEX
K
DEF
plus 6 bench spots

Last edited:
I feel like the winner could get a steelbook (sealed) from each other member? Winner still gets quite a nice reward and we aren't putting cash money in. Just a thought. Any steelbook prizes don't have to be decided before draft. Cash monies changes things though lol. Good luck everyone!

Yes we will give a nice steelbook to the winner! Something good. :)

Thanks for the tag @blumaster cant believe i missed the draft i remembered it too ...probably a good thing tho as my team is probably much better then what I would have chose lol.

Reactions: blumaster
Pretty tough loss especially since we had chances. Those garbage time points helped me though. Antonio brown was a monster, Ben looked good, and deangelo Williams did a fantastic job filling in. Also HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH.

Uppercuts are looking super strong through 5 weeks but I had Jamaal so this really hurts. Someone on my bench has got to step up because I don't think I have a chance at landing good waiver wire replacement. Kind of the crappy thing about being in 1st place, you have the worst waiver priority. Tom Brady, Davonta Freeman & Larry Fitzgerald, definitely my top 3 draft picks

Reactions: jaws finatic
I'm so happy fitz is having such a good year! Just hopefully it doesn't continue this weekend vs my steelers! Who saw that mnf game?! Talk about an ending!!!!!

ya know...it would kind of suck to get all the way to the championship game and not win anything. in money leagues, a 2nd place finish usually has a great payoff. perhaps something can be done for them too. I'd be willing to slide another steel their way. i know it's kind of late in the game. just a thought for whomever is runner up.