HDN Event 2015- Last horror flick you watched? Join the 5th annual HDN Halloween Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!
It's that time of year where we get together for our annual hidefninja.com Halloween and horror tradition, and share the latest horror films or tv we've watched. Just jump in to the thread, now until Halloween, and let us know what is making your skin crawl! Recommendations, reviews? Share them!

Throughout the next month or so, and leading right up to Halloween, watch our for new mini contests (like our "see the Candy corn in the thread, win a bit of dough towards movie purchases!" and others.
Have fun all!​

2015 Halloween Party.PNG

Psssstt....pay attention to evil candy corns (pm me as soon as you see it!)
cc1.jpg

Last edited:
Watched The Green Inferno last night. Twas alright, nothing special in my opinion. Painfully slow to get going as well, nearly an hour before anything really happens.

Reactions: MGD
Had the pleasure to see Tales of Halloween over the weekend. Some good ideas here and a fun watch, but too many stories for one film. It would of served this film much better to pick the top 3 and work off that instead of 10 stories.

7 out of 10

images

Watched Dracula Prince of Darkness and The Car last night. Hope to watch Fury and Deep Rising next weekend. And no I don't plan to watch the Halloween films. I want to get the box set first and then do a weekend watching them.

Also watched horns the other night. Thought it was great and was not expecting that type of film, quite funny too.

Ohhh I might have to watch the thing tonight lol. Original one but I honestly don't mind the 2011 prequel
Not seen the second 30 days @tridon, is it any good? Love the first one

Watched V/H/S 2 aswel the other week (can't remember if I mentioned it) didn't think it was all that to be honest. Only decent story was the Korean one by that guy who made the raid films. That was by far the best story plus it goes absolutely crazy!

Reactions: tridon and Ricker
Ohhh I might have to watch the thing tonight lol. Original one but I honestly don't mind the 2011 prequel
Not seen the second 30 days @tridon, is it any good? Love the first one

The second one is pretty good, especially considering how it was a direct-to-video sequel. It's definitely not as good as the first film, but then again, neither films are as good as the graphic novels.

I think @tridon means The Thing 2011 remake!:thumbs:

Oh, I'm sure @Ricker knows that. He's just being a big bully again. :p

Reactions: Sigill and Flloydo
The second one is pretty good, especially considering how it was a direct-to-video sequel. It's definitely not as good as the first film, but then again, neither films are as good as the graphic novels.

Oh, I'm sure @Ricker knows that. He's just being a big bully again. :p

:rofl::LOL::rofl:

Reactions: Sigill
Status
Not open for further replies.