HDN Event 2015- Last horror flick you watched? Join the 5th annual HDN Halloween Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!
It's that time of year where we get together for our annual hidefninja.com Halloween and horror tradition, and share the latest horror films or tv we've watched. Just jump in to the thread, now until Halloween, and let us know what is making your skin crawl! Recommendations, reviews? Share them!

Throughout the next month or so, and leading right up to Halloween, watch our for new mini contests (like our "see the Candy corn in the thread, win a bit of dough towards movie purchases!" and others.
Have fun all!​

2015 Halloween Party.PNG

Psssstt....pay attention to evil candy corns (pm me as soon as you see it!)
cc1.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on winning our last "spot the candy corn" contest for this year @Flloydo! Enjoy the rest of your creepy movie watching ninjas!

Thanks for the giveaway DB.
Awesome

Just watched bram stokers Dracula. Been years and years since I last see it, oldman and Hopkins are quality in it

Reactions: MGD
Congrats to all the Spot the Candy Corn winners :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I watched The Fly last night :thumbs: i think my horror limit is done :dunno: for this weekend anyways ;) :thumbs: Hope you all had a great Halloween :cool:

Reactions: Flloydo and MGD
Night of "remake" for me:
Evil Dead (2013) - a lot of blood... lol - not so bad
Maniac (2012)
and a movie I never seen before: The Mirror Crack'd (1980)

obviously "mille grazie" to @digitalbabe for the give-away :)

So on Saturday we had a great day full of horror movies.

Started off with 'Trick R Treat' which is always a blast, then it was 'Fright Night' (original). Man I love that movie! My wife and friends who came round was their first viewing and they all really enjoyed it. Next was 'The Evil Dead' (remake) which I have to admit I seem to enjoy more each time I watch it. Next was 'Hatchet', which is great old-school hack em up horror and we finished off with 'The Babadook' :D

• Informative
Reactions: MGD and PunkNinja
Status
Not open for further replies.