2015 NBA Playoffs! CHAT HERE

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm a fan of many players thus many teams but my #1 THE ROCKETS always and forever. I grew up watching MJ and the bulls and the Rockets with Hakeem.

Anyhoo....

Chat!

Tonight the Rockets and Mavs game 2 .... hoping we can get another win.

I like steph curry alot so good to see the Warriors (who I also like .... more so for the fans of their city) do well.

I'm hoping for Rockets in finals if not wouldnt mind seeing Warriors.

I also like Anthony Davis but he needs a better supporting cast. I think he will be something really special here real soon. Gonna keep dominating if he stays healthy.

In the EAST .. I guess I like the Cavs and Bulls.

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome display from the Man again and the young Aussie.
Did fear for them at one stage as curry caught fire but had enough in reserve,experience is telling.
Still too close to call for me,very important game coming up now

Reactions: C.C. 95
Man LBJ cant do it all on his own ... kinda sad now since he doing so well but he needs a supporting cast.

I'm still fine with either winning, and that being said rather see it go to game 7

Man LBJ cant do it all on his own ... kinda sad now since he doing so well but he needs a supporting cast.

I'm still fine with either winning, and that being said rather see it go to game 7
Two games (possibly) to go?
As a born a bred Clevelander- you know what this reminds me of?
The Indians Two outs from winning the World Series...and Jose Mesa on the mound.
Greatest basketball player on the planet- and we are gonna still get hosed?
(Still- with two all stars out- this really shouldn't be where it is at right now! A testament to playing with heart)
GO CAVS!!
image.jpg

Wish the Cavaliers all the luck in the world,they've done really well to take two games with the stars they have missing.
Problem is that even with jr smith draining 3's they struggled in the latter stages of game 5. To win they need big games from lbj and two others,not out of it but scoring is hurting right now.

Yeah if anything its a great showing and I do hope they go to East finals next year healthy.

Wish the Cavaliers all the luck in the world,they've done really well to take two games with the stars they have missing.
Problem is that even with jr smith draining 3's they struggled in the latter stages of game 5. To win they need big games from lbj and two others,not out of it but scoring is hurting right now.

Yeah if anything its a great showing and I do hope they go to East finals next year healthy.
Thanks for the great comments fellas!:thumbs:
If I had to choose one thing about game 5... (And maybe I am wrong)
They let GS RUN (we need the slowdown)- and most of all- they stopped doing that LOCKDOWN DEFENSE they won the other two with. It was the D that won those games. Hell, game 3 we won with 34% shooting- cuz we locked down their offense.
We shall see.
talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif
smiley_goodluck_yellow.gif