Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Fantastic Four

Tagline: Change is coming.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Josh Trank

Cast: Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell, Reg E. Cathey, Tim Blake Nelson, Joshua Montes, Dan Castellaneta, Owen Judge, Kylen Davis, Evan Hannemann, Chet Hanks, Mary-Pat Green, Tim Heidecker, Mary Rachel Dudley, Wayne Pére, Rhonda Johnson Dents, Gretchen Koerner, Shauna Rappold, Adam Fristoe, Don Yesso, Jodi Lyn Brockton, Christopher Heskey, Jerrad Vunovich, Lance E. Nichols, Dina Morrone, Ravi Naidu

Release: 2015-08-05

Runtime: 100

Plot: Four young outsiders teleport to a dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.

Attachments

• Fantastic_Four.jpg
    Fantastic_Four.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 409
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Fantastic Four (2015)

Tagline: Change is coming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Josh Trank[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Miles Teller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kate Mara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamie Bell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Toby Kebbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael B. Jordan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tim Blake Nelson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Reg E. Cathey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jodi Lyn Brockton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chet Hanks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jerrad Vunovich[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Heskey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Yesso[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wayne Pére[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shauna Rappold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Fristoe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-08-21[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Four young scientists achieve superhuman abilities through a teleportation experiment gone haywire. They must now use these abilities to save the world from an uprising tyrant.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
g23cs30dCMiG4ldaoVNP1ucjs6.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Teaser:

From FirstShowing.net:
First of all, as has long been rumored, Chronicle director Josh Trank is taking his talents behind the camera of super powered action and drama to an official comic book franchise by taking the helm of 20th Century Fox's reboot of Fantastic Four. The film will have an all-new cast and will be the next comic book film for the studio following The Wolverine, which just cast The Silver Samurai, and Deadline says it will be Trank's very next film. But that's not all the Marvel news from Fox.

Twentieth Century Fox Film has set a March 6, 2015 release for Chronicle director Josh Trank's Fantastic Four reboot. No other films are scheduled for that date yet.

Michael Green and Jeremy Slater wrote the script for the new film.
SOURCE: Super Hero Hype

Reactions: Drum18
Man, Fox needs to step their game Up!! They need to make all their Comic related Movies as good as Marvel or just Let the Rights go back to Marvel:cool:

At least Daredevil's gone back to where it belongs. I don't mind what Fox has done with the X-Men. They paved the way with the X-Men films for all the superhero flicks out there today. Fantastic Four should've returned to Marvel, though. That said, Josh Trank did an AMAZING job with Chronicle, so I'll cross my fingers that this rocks instead of stinks.

At least Daredevil's gone back to where it belongs. I don't mind what Fox has done with the X-Men. They paved the way with the X-Men films for all the superhero flicks out there today. Fantastic Four should've returned to Marvel, though. That said, Josh Trank did an AMAZING job with Chronicle, so I'll cross my fingers that this rocks instead of stinks.

Yeah that's True, if it wasn't for Blade and the X-Men films we wouldn't have The Avengers and all those other Superhero movies.
It's just FOX has done soo much damage to the X-Men universe that the continuity doesn't add up. They Show beast as a Human on The TV in Part 1 and then in Part 3 he's full fledged Beast Mode. Then First Class came out and he's Human then Beast mode. X-Men Origins made things even worse with Continuity :mad: plus the Fights in X-Men 1 are really bad compared to other Superhero films, Wolverine vs Sabertooth anyone:D

Please get Jonathan Hickman on to the writing team. His runs on the Fantastic Four and FF (Future Foundation) comic books are the stuff of legends.

Fantastic Four (Reboot) - In theaters June 19, 2015

We all know The Fantastic Four movies are getting a fresh start. Fox has finally cast the team...

Josh Trank (“Chronicle”) is directing the “Fantastic Four” reboot, which Fox will release on June 19, 2015.

FFmembers.jpg

Fox Finally Finds Its ‘Fantastic Four’

http://www.thewrap.com/20th-century-fox-finally-found-fantastic-four-exclusive/

“House of Cards” star Kate Mara will play Sue Storm opposite Michael B. Jordan in Josh Trank’s highly-anticipated comic book movie

Has 20th Century Fox found its “Fantastic Four?” It sure seems that way, as Hollywood was buzzing Wednesday with news that Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara and Jamie Bell are nearing deals to star in the studio’s reboot of the popular comic book franchise, multiple individuals familiar with the superhero movie have told TheWrap.

20th Century Fox had no comment, while representatives for Teller, Mara and Bell did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment.

Insiders with knowledge of the drawn-out casting process have told TheWrap that Bell is in heavy discussions to play Ben Grimm, aka The Thing. Bell’s name has never been mentioned in connection with the coveted superhero role, though it certainly makes sense as he has experience with motion-capture performances, having starred in Steven Spielberg’s “The Adventures of Tintin.” However, there is no official deal in place for Bell yet.

Jordan is set to play Johnny Storm, aka the Human Torch, while Mara is in final negotiations to play his sister Sue Storm, aka the Invisible Woman. It remains unclear how the film will explain their relationship as siblings — whether one will be adopted or if they share a parent.

Teller is the studio’s top choice to play team leader Reed Richards, aka Mr. Fantastic, and while the “Whiplash” star is eager to tackle the role, there is a significant obstacle that must be overcome first.

Teller plays Peter in the upcoming tentpole “Divergent” and has a deal to reprise his role in the sequel “Insurgent,” which is expected to start production in Louisiana at the same time as “Fantastic Four.” If his shooting dates can’t be worked out with “Insurgent” studio Lionsgate/Summit, the role of Mr. Fantastic may have to be recast.

While one studio source cautions that chemistry between the four actors is vital to the casting process and if Teller’s deal doesn’t close, it could affect the casting of The Thing, another insider told TheWrap that Bell is unlikely to be impacted by Teller’s casting.

Jordan and Teller recently co-starred in “That Awkward Moment” and are planning to reteam with director Tom Gormican on an untitled heist movie in development at Warner Bros.

Mara and Bell share their own history, as both are attached to star in the indie boxing movie “Fighting Jacob,” which coincidentally is being produced by Jordan’s manager Kenny Goodman.

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18
Yup... not watching it.

Then again, maybe this horrendous casting job will be a good thing in the end. If this bombs, maybe the FF can finally return home to Marvel. It'd sure be nice to see a Guardians of the Galaxy flick with Silver Surfer and THE REAL Galactus one day (not the gas cloud version).

Yup... not watching it.

Then again, maybe this horrendous casting job will be a good thing in the end. If this bombs, maybe the FF can finally return home to Marvel. It'd sure be nice to see a Guardians of the Galaxy flick with Silver Surfer and THE REAL Galactus one day (not the gas cloud version).

I actually like this cast. I also like the direction the director is taking the movie.
I like HT being black and I think Mara is an excellent pick for Susan, Jamie Bell is awesome, i'm only iffy about Reed, this kid has only done teeny boppy films, so don't know what to expect. but I'm excited to see what comes of this.

Crossing my fingers that this flops so it goes back to Marvel. At this point Fox is just doing silly things with this franchise so they don't lose it.

I know I am a fossil but all bar one of the main cast look like thay are still in nappies. I know you have child geniuses and I have not seen any footage yet. I already feel alienated as this seems aimed at 12 to 20 age group.

Surly with a franchise like this you need to be 2 to 200. I could and hope I am wrong but at the momment I am choosing my urn and undertaker.

This is going to be sooooooo sh*t! Love Kate Mara, but not even her involvement can save this for me! The rest of the cast are a joke and a unfunny one at that!

Hope this bombs!

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database