Ant-Man - In theaters July 17, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Ant-Man (2015)

Tagline: We're Gonna Need a Bigger Hero.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Peyton Reed[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Paul Rudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Douglas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evangeline Lilly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Stoll[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bobby Cannavale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Peña[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wood Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Dastmalchian[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.I.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordi Mollà[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Slattery[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abby Ryder Fortson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Donovan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gregg Turkington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Etienne Vick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vanessa Ross[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
uZHcgf1JIs1a6cqvMLtPATZdiwp.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
Biochemist Dr. Hank Pym uses his latest discovery, a group of subatomic particles, to create a size-altering formula. Though his first self-test goes awry, he develops an instrument that helps him communicate with and control insects.
With: Paul Rudd

Trailer:

antman.jpg

Last edited:
Yessssssssssssss! :) :) :) :) :)

Let the countdown begin! ;)

Fellow Ninjas I will need your help on this one (I know it's a way off) I'll be chasing down EVERY release for this one! :)

Thanks Drum made my day! :)

Reactions: Sigill and Drum18
Oh my god, I can't believe I am actually going to know somebody they are making a movie of. Ant I will be send you a huge box of stationary to sign your autograph. I'll get a ton for them off Ebay.

Reactions: Antman
Awesome! I am glad they are finally doing this, I had heard about the intent of making Ant-Man a couple of years ago but it never materialized.

'Ant-Man' (Marvel) - In theaters November 06, 2015

From IMBD:
Biochemist Dr. Hank Pym uses his latest discovery, a group of subatomic particles, to create a size-altering formula. Though his first self-test goes awry, he develops an instrument that helps him communicate with and control insects.

Director:
Edgar Wright

Posters:

ant-man-film-2015.jpg
Trailer:
None at the moment

Last edited:
Who are you referring to? Henry Pym?

He has more than 2 superhero names! ;)

Ant-Man
Giant-Man
Yellowjacket
Goliath
Wasp

Last edited:
From FS.net:
After debuting some test footage at Comic-Con this past summer (check out our video blog here), the thought of releasing Edgar Wright's take on the lesser known superhero Ant Man as early as 2014 became more of a reality. Now Disney and Marvel have made the dreams of comic book nerds come true again, though it's not as soon as we initially thought. An official press release from Disney has announced that Ant Man will hit theaters on November 6th, 2015, six months after The Avengers 2 hits theaters that summer.

Reactions: Numanoid