Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
A new release without blue banner.
Release Date: November 27th, 2012

Buy here

71C0ta75OPL_AA1500__zps66642632.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it will still have a printed back though and of course German text on the front. I hope that Play.com release one for this in the near future.

Surely Play will jump on the bandwagon as they seem to be the steelbook Daddy's at the moment, not the best of the franchise but a good enough film and would complete the set so still might get this one, think the German text adds to it also.

After seeing this one and exactly sold by Amazon.de on November, I really fear there will be more re-releases. :( Where there's smoke, there's fire.

If this is true, Zombieland will be kicked in the ass. :(

After seeing this one and exactly sold by Amazon.de on November, I really fear there will be more re-releases. :( Where there's smoke, there's fire.

If this is true, Zombieland will be kicked in the ass. :(

The Amazon.de listing of Zombieland says november 27th, 2012, so yeah, that one's getting re-released too. :)

Emailed Amazon.de to enquire, bad news I'm afraid
thank you for contacting Amazon.de.

Please note that the FSK sign is always printed on the item. This means, that it is a permanent sign and cannot be taken off the DVD.

I hope that I could have been of assistance and wish you a pleasant day further.

Reactions: Sigill