termsal.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 242
  • termsal2.jpg
    termsal2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 256
  • termsal3.jpg
    termsal3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 255
Heh, nm ...excact same as UK since stickers are removable .... well, almost excact same since this one comes with a half slip cover.

I think this is the best one since its the only one that has more than the rest. (by a slight margin ofcourse)

btw slip cover is really cool on this one .... its shiny and glossy like, not like that ugly stock photo. its a half 1/4 slip kinda like the ones with Generation Kill and John Adams.

Is this one still available? any links to it?

I checked the regular sources, like YesAsia, and they don't have a product listed. I would imagine it's long sold out. Do you need this version, or are you interested in other ones?

I don't think the art differed for the steelbook edition worldwide, so you could possibly find another one from somewhere else fairly easily.

Reactions: jbsolo
I checked the regular sources, like YesAsia, and they don't have a product listed. I would imagine it's long sold out. Do you need this version, or are you interested in other ones?

I don't think the art differed for the steelbook edition worldwide, so you could possibly find another one from somewhere else fairly easily.

You are right Andy, the french release looks exactly the same, and can be sourced very easily ;)