Star Wars: Original Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
Release Date: July 31, 2013
Buy Link

SWORIGSB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
god help anyone who imports this from jb hifi and has a problem!!
my prometheus viva metal arrived damaged from them and had to be returned. they claimed to have issued a refund via paypal but never did!! paypal gave me a refund in the end but i ended up £8 out of pocket as the return postage wasn't paid via paypal.
their customer services and aftercare are an absolute joke!!

Reactions: terry44
I could possibly look at doing a GB for this if there is enough interest and TC can't do one!! ;)

you do 1 Marty :scat:

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

my prometheus viva metal arrived damaged from them and had to be returned. they claimed to have issued a refund via paypal but never did!! paypal gave me a refund in the end but i ended up £8 out of pocket as the return postage wasn't paid via paypal.

absolutely agree 100% , UI even wrote them an Email outlining members were having troubles & they didn't give a Hoot !! ~ I was gonna Post the Email, but it was deemed insightful, so , :angry: I never posted in the Retailer thread !!

Mary will see If he can do a GB for you guys, but I will be seriously shocked If these Star Wars are not Global releases EEK!??

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Wow I guess any friend from Australia for a deal? what do you say???

it would be nice to have some one batting for you , wouldnt it ;)

On top of that, look what I received after pre-ordering 4 steels (2x Original Trilogy 2x Prequel) today EEK!

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for your online order.

For us to get a quicker turn-around time for your online order; we have split some items into separate deliveries. Please see below the items and their new order number.

Kind regards
Customer Support Team

JB HI-FI ONLINE

Yea this looks nice but I don't think they will be the "Original" Non CGI versions.

If that is what you are aiming to get out of this, I recommend you wait till we get more detailed confirmation closer to its time of release.

Awesome news. Will ordering both sets from my local Jb.
It would be fantastic if they were individual steels but am happy with box.
Most important its a local product so if faulty will just pick. Another off the shelf

Reactions: Researcher
Hey guys,

1. I'm new here, hello to you all, I'm from Germany and I definitely do like Steels, Metal Boxes, whatever :D

2. this artwork is really awesome, I hope they won't change it for the actual release :cool:

Last edited:
Hey guys,

1. I'm new here, hello to you all, I'm from Germany and I definitely do like Steels, Metal Boxes, whatever :D

2. this artwork is really awesome, I hope it they won't change it for the actual release :cool:
Welcome to this forum :)

It's pretty much sure at 99% they won't change since every retailer have this artwork up for pre-order.

Since you're from Germany, maybe take a look at the Uk edition (would be cheaper since shipping would be less than from Australia):
More details here

Last edited by a moderator: