Grey Matter Art 2nd Annual Mystery Tube Sale

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
GMA.jpg

GMA is excited to announce our Annual Mystery Tube Sale for Black Friday! This will go on sale this Friday at 1PM est. We held a lot of great posters back that are no longer available in our shop. In addition to our sold out posters, we are also offering some rare and sold out sets, one of a kind test prints, and signed posters from cast members.

More Information here
https://greymatterart.com/blogs/news/grey-matter-arts-2d-annual-mystery-tube-sale

Stan Lee Signed Print
SL Signed.jpg

George Romero Signed Print.
GR Signed.jpg

Bruce Campbell Signed Print
BC Signed.jpg

Carl Weathers Signed Print.
CW Signed.jpg

Peter Weller Signed Print.
PW Signed.jpg

Hayley Atwell Signed Print.
HA Signed.jpg

Lloyd Kaufman Signed Prints.
LK Signed.jpg

We posted an FAQ to answer any questions you may have.
Q. How many posters will I receive?
A. Each tube will come with 4 posters with each one containing either a set, a signed poster, a one of a kind test print, or a sold out poster from our shop page.

Q, If I purchase more than one, will I get doubles?
A. No. We will make sure not to put more than one of the same print in either tube and that goes for either a test print, signed print or sold out poster from our shop.

Q. Will there be a limited amount?
A. Yes, we only have a limited supply of these that we are going to have made up.

Q. How long will the sale last?
A. We will have the sale start on Black Friday, November 25th at 1:00 PM est. through the weekend. We only have a set amount so they will sell out fast.

Q. When will the orders be shipped?
A. We will be shipping the tubes out by the week of 12/5, so we can have these in time for the holidays.

Q. Are all sales final?
A. Yes there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.

• Thanks
  • Informative
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
@tridon @apsmith21 @Wreck @digitalbabe @C.C. 95 @martinouchou @C2V3N @dan8885

some nice stuff here, anyone going for it. $80 for 4 prints is not bad at all and if you get a set or a signed whatever that almost makes up the price in the signature alone
I was in last year, and I'll be in this year!
It really is a WIN-WIN no matter what. I got some very cool posters last year. None of them were the "Golden Ticket" tubes - but for $80 bucks, I was very happy!
Thanks for the tag @mllNY !

Reactions: mllNY
@tridon @apsmith21 @Wreck @digitalbabe @C.C. 95 @martinouchou @C2V3N @dan8885

some nice stuff here, anyone going for it. $80 for 4 prints is not bad at all and if you get a set or a signed whatever that almost makes up the price in the signature alone
I was never really into these kind of things ^^ I don't like buying stuff I don't really really want, so I'm afraid I'll pass on this one.. and anyway I'm saving money for Mondo this Friday :p Thanks for the tag mate ;)

Reactions: mllNY