30 Days of Night (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000
Release Date: 11 August 2014 (was 04 August 2014)
Price: £14.99
Buy Link: 30 Days Of Night

WwXN7s1403869731.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
I put an order in for one. Fair price and a great horror movie imo. Good thing I have the US disc, so I can swap it out. I wonder if the specs are the same or if one is superior/inferior.

I put an order in for one. Fair price and a great horror movie imo. Good thing I have the US disc, so I can swap it out. I wonder if the specs are the same or if one is superior/inferior.

My current UK amaray has a ton of extras, and strangely comes in a slim US style box, leading me to believe the UK/US is basically the same. :D

Reactions: darczap
i was so happy this is getting release in a collectible packaging..the price considering its 2k print run is a bonus..one of my favorite graphic novel adaptation!

If this has the same glossy finish as Zavvis I Saw The Devil, (It's got similar black and red 'blood' style artwork) then it will look awesome!

I hope the back has some decent artwork though and not just the splatter effect wrapping around. Texas Chainsaws effort was very lazy.

If you look at the spine, you can sort of make out the edge of the rear art work. Looks like its white or silver at the top then gets dark as it goes down. Or could just be an error!

Also I don't think I've noticed that white 'shine' line going down the whole front cover of the steelbook (on the extreme left hand side near the spine) on a stock photo before. Could this be indicating a gloss finish?

Would look good if the red is a spot gloss and the black was a thick matte. I love this film and it is also up there with my favourite vampire films but way too much for August at the moment. If some dates get swapped then I may get this. Also would like to see the rest of the artwork too.