30 Days of Night (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000
Release Date: 11 August 2014 (was 04 August 2014)
Price: £14.99
Buy Link: 30 Days Of Night

WwXN7s1403869731.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the spine, you can sort of make out the edge of the rear art work. Looks like its white or silver at the top then gets dark as it goes down. Or could just be an error!

Also I don't think I've noticed that white 'shine' line going down the whole front cover of the steelbook (on the extreme left hand side near the spine) on a stock photo before. Could this be indicating a gloss finish?

That's as good a indication as any that this may have a gloss finish.
This is crying out for a gloss coat, even if it is just the blood. :ohno:

I like the way this steel looks is the movie any good I read alot of mixed reviews?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

In my opinion the film is brilliant greenwolf and a certain pre order for me, I'd go as far as saying one of my fave modern horror films
It's a great take on a vampire film and the vamps are creepy as hell lol
Artwork looks cool too fingers crossed for gloss

In my opinion the film is brilliant greenwolf and a certain pre order for me, I'd go as far as saying one of my fave modern horror films
It's a great take on a vampire film and the vamps are creepy as hell lol
Artwork looks cool too fingers crossed for gloss

+1:yeahthat: Love this film :scat:

I like the way this steel looks is the movie any good I read alot of mixed reviews?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I love it, in fact it's probably my no.1 favourite vampire film. It's a completely different film to something like Interview With The Vampire Though, this is more about solid entertainment than story etc.

They should have marketed this film so much better at the time as many people I know have never seen it (and one or two have never even heard of it).

I love it, in fact it's probably my no.1 favourite vampire film. It's a completely different film to something like Interview With The Vampire Though, this is more about solid entertainment than story etc.

They should have marketed this film so much better at the time as many people I know have never seen it (and one or two have never even heard of it).

Probably my number 2 after the lost boys.

Reactions: Steelselecta