30 Days of Night (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000
Release Date: 11 August 2014 (was 04 August 2014)
Price: £14.99
Buy Link: 30 Days Of Night

WwXN7s1403869731.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
Typical **** Zavvi

The discount code you entered is not an active offer. Discount Code expired on: 09 Jul 2014 22:50

Have they set their clocks 90 mins in front of ours :hilarious:

Yeah I got that until about 70 mins in Karl, then it worked :LOL: Guess they were waiting to see if we had a repeat of the Brazil mauling so they could just hoy a 2% code on :hilarious:

Alas, I put SEMIZ in and got this for £13.50 so I'm one happy ninja! Let's see if they can redeem themselves after maiming my ghostbusters steel

P.s nice to see another Man utd fan :thumbs:

Reactions: kingkarl1967
after all the disney movies were moved i just have this one for the first week of August, probably around this time next week i will be charged for it...i can't wait to get this in my hands....

Time to upgrade my HMV exclusive DVD. copy This included a mini comic book with excerpts from the graphic novels 30 Days of Night, Dark Days and Return to Barrow.
It would be great if the rear artwork for the steel featured Ben Templesmith's illustration from the cover (minus '30 Days of Night').

DSCF3718.JPG

Time to upgrade my HMV exclusive DVD. copy This included a mini comic book with excerpts from the graphic novels 30 Days of Night, Dark Days and Return to Barrow.
It would be great if the rear artwork for the steel featured Ben Templesmith's illustration from the cover (minus '30 Days of Night').

View attachment 89753
That's the same DVD I've got, it'll get traded in at CEX when the steelbook arrives. Tbh I'll be kinda sad to see it go, it is a cool little package. Kinda like a digibook.

That's the same DVD I've got, it'll get traded in at CEX when the steelbook arrives. Tbh I'll be kinda sad to see it go, it is a cool little package. Kinda like a digibook.
I thought about doing that as well but I'd rather keep it for now rather than have a 40p credit voucher, or even 20p cash :happy: .