300: Rise Of An Empire (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN is proud to bring you this exclusive news:

The Entertainment Store have worked hard with the studio to bring you exclusive steelbook artwork seen nowhere else in the world.

Artwork and finish details:

• World Exclusive Artwork (WEA)
• Zero finish
• Limited to 4,000 copies
• Contains 3D and 2D Blu-Ray discs
• Region Free discs

Release date: 29th September 2014
Pre-orders will go live on Friday 8th August.
Link: 300: Rise of an Empire
Price: £24.99
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click name to join

In the meantime, their full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/the-e...arch/Steelbook/?l-id=gb_product_inshop_search

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.com and eBay Marketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

WEA front cover

300 wea es.jpeg

300 es back.jpg
300 es inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Given that this thread is primarily of interest to people considering obtaining this Steelbook, it never ceases to amaze me how many self-appointed arbiters of taste spend their time posting negative comments about the film itself. People's tastes differ. If we all liked the same things, life would be very boring. We get it, you don't like the movie. So why bother coming on here carping on about it?

Heaven forbid people give their opinions on a forum. My opinion is the movie is terrible so I'm passing in a heartbeat. It is just as valid as an opinion as 'looks great. will order' and the countless 'ordered!' Posts.

Reactions: Punker76 and Mojo
I was hoping this would go for £17.99 like Need For Speed did.
I think I might hold off on this one until I've seen the film and decide later.

ES are slow to reduce prices - and I'm not even sure I prefer this artwork over the worldwide non-exclusive artwork.

I really only want it to add to my NA 300 - so I think ill wait for an Amazon price drop on the non-exclusive. I won't spend any more than £19.99 on this (might even wait for it to drop further than that).

think i'll hold off on this one for the min, with few people saying is a turd of a film reckon there may be a price drop to come with this.
also not over keen with huge 3D of the front whats wrong with spine and j-card takes care of it!

anyway time will tell it did when they did bad grandpa that end dropping hugely in price went down to £15.99 and still can get it :rofl: (was only 1000 and released back in march here we are mid august and still not sold out)

could a mod please update op with correct link thanks

http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/listing/1028974280

cheers

basil :thumbs:

ES are slow to reduce prices - and I'm not even sure I prefer this artwork over the worldwide non-exclusive artwork.

I really only want it to add to my NA 300 - so I think ill wait for an Amazon price drop on the non-exclusive. I won't spend any more than £19.99 on this (might even wait for it to drop further than that).
True, I've been waiting for them to budge for The Walking Dead, but they haven't. At least on eBay.

As for the movie, this is the first 3D/imax movie I've seen in ages... went into it with low expectations and actually enjoyed it. May consider this version, but would have preferred a full gloss finish. :emb: