Release date: July 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon

300 German.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator:
For those wondering about language tracks: GER discs will have GER/ENG DTS HD MA 7.1, and maybe some languages of eastern EU, but no western EU languages (no ITA/FRE/SPA)

What about subs on this one ?

I don't know, but since the french steelbook has all major EU languages/subs (including scandinavian ones, dutch and western EU), except the GER ones, my best guess for this one is that it will have ENG/GER lang/subs only, or eastern EU lang/subs (polish, russian, etc.) too

Last edited:
Any ideas/thoughts on the region coding for this?
Looks like the North American release is region free so I am hoping this will be the same

According to the German site zehnachtzig.de, there will also be a 2D only exclusive Steelbook from Saturn/MediaMarkt. The artwork is identical to the Amazon 3D exclusive but without the 3D logo.

It's disappointing that every Steelbook/FuturePak release of this title worldwide has the same artwork, given the large variety of poster art that preceded the film's cinema release. However, given the example of the first film, the sequel will undoubtedly be re-released over and over again with the different artwork to get people to double and treble dip.

Reactions: darczap
FRE release is slightly different, at least on the front (i don't know about the back and the inside), though it has the same subject :D

English or german title?

My copy arrived today so I can answer that for you. The title on both the front and spine is in English but does include "3D" as an appendage.

In a previous post, you asked about language and sub-title options. Languages: DTS-HD MA 7.1 German & English. Sub-titles For Hard of Hearing: German & English. This information is from the J-card. There may be other sub-title options on the discs but they're not listed on the J-card.

Arrived in the special 'frustration free packaging' for Steelbooks. Very pleased amazon.de didn't use A1 mailers for this release.