Price: €39.05

PURCHASE AMAZON

attachment.php

Attachments

• Star Wars Ep. I - III.jpg
    Star Wars Ep. I - III.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Nothing unreasonable about glossy finish which I prefer.

I didn't buy this due to high price and the missing bonus discs (3 discs in total for both trilogy). They could have put the bonus discs inside or shipped them separately so that we have all the discs that was in the Saga boxset.

I didn't buy this due to high price and the missing bonus discs (3 discs in total for both trilogy). They could have put the bonus discs inside or shipped them separately so that we have all the discs that was in the Saga boxset.

Do you really watch that stuff ? I don't, so i'd even say that i prefer this set clean and tidy without any useless bonus discs... but of course if you enjoy this stuff, this set is clearly inferior!

as for the finish.. i think matte is better in this case

I was speaking generally in a sarcastic fashion - cause i'm stunned they wouldn't make some extra effort for this... ...its not every day we see a STAR WARS steelbook released :angry:

I guess they don't really care too much. :squint:

Now the question is, if they're not that really bothered, perhaps i shouldn't be either. Perhaps like you I should just get the boxset instead, which is the complete package anyway.

Glad I cancelled my pre-orders for the UK versions. These don't look too bad, but they're very plain, nothing outstanding. The lack of a nice glossy finish (which these deserve) or some nice embossing/debossing, combined with the high price makes these an easy pass for me. It looks like they've made loads of them too, so I hope both sets drop in price in the near future.

well personally i love the fact that they are not JUMBO, if they would have put the extra discs that would have required to make it JUMBO...besides i have the extras in my complete saga from last year and i haven't even seen them! so to me this are awesome!