Price: €39.05

PURCHASE AMAZON

attachment.php

Attachments

• Star Wards Ep IV to VI.jpg
    Star Wards Ep IV to VI.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Not sure but you could order the English one from Amazon.co.uk...? £30 so about 35 Euro before postage, less 20% VAT if you live outside the EU!

i know, but the point is, that the spanish one has german audio while the uk one doesnt.. and since i'm (surprise) from germany that would definitely be an argument for the spanish one.. but with a spanish artwork i'd rather pass

i know, but the point is, that the spanish one has german audio while the uk one doesnt.. and since i'm (surprise) from germany that would definitely be an argument for the spanish one.. but with a spanish artwork i'd rather pass

Ahh, understood! I would be surprised if this wasn't the same art (with English title) worldwide but then again, I've been surprised before with steelbooks...

Reactions: hatredhorror
Ahh, understood! I would be surprised if this wasn't the same art (with English title) worldwide but then again, I've been surprised before with steelbooks...

ok thanks! i come back to you when its LA GUERRA DE LA GALAXIA with jar jar binks on the front

edit: ive checked the spanish dvds and while the design was same and it was still called star wars the episodes were named in spanish, el ataque de los clones for instance..

http://www.amazon.es/dp/B003Z7RP5S/?tag=hidefnin03-21

Last edited:
ok thanks! i come back to you when its LA GUERRA DE LA GALAXIA with jar jar binks on the front

edit: ive checked the spanish dvds and while the design was same and it was still called star wars the episodes were named in spanish, el ataque de los clones for instance..

http://www.amazon.es/dp/B003Z7RP5S/?tag=hidefnin03-21

I'm not sure with the Steelbooks as its obviously easier to reprint the sleeves for DVD's into your own language. I tend to think this will be in English as I doubt they would reprint a whole new batch just to change the titles. They may just have a datasheet in Spanish instead. No one knows yet for sure!