Crouching Tiger, HIdden Dragon: Sword of Destiny - On internet February 26, 2016

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Yuen Woo-Ping[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Michelle Yeoh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Donnie Yen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Scott Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Shum Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]JuJu Chang[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eugenia Yuan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Pang[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roger Yuan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Woon Young Park[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Darryl Quon[/ACTOR]

Plot: Michelle Yeoh reprises the role of Yu Shu Lien in the sequel to "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" that will be directed by Yuen Woo-Ping. Donnie Yen is confirmed to play the male lead Silent Wolf.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
izmjVOLhrzHgQztdalC1ktgOo7y.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDb page

From ComingSoon:
The Weinstein Company (TWC) announced today production of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon II - The Green Destiny will begin in March 2014 in Asia. Yuen Wo Ping is set to direct with Donnie Yen starring as Silent Wolf and Michelle Yeoh reprising her role as Yu Shu Lien. The screenplay is based on "Iron Knight, Silver Vase" by Wang Du Lu, book 5 in the "Crane-Iron Pentalogy" series, on which the original Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon was based. The screenplay is written by John Fusco (Forbidden Kingdom, Hidalgo, Spirit) and will be produced by Harvey Weinstein and David Thwaites, co-produced by Johnny Levin with Executive Producer Anthony Wong. Yucaipa Films is co-financing the project.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, distributed by Sony Pictures, became a surprise international success, grossing $213.5 million. It grossed $128 million in the US becoming the highest grossing foreign language film in American history and has won over 40 awards including the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. The film was also nominated for six other Academy Awards including Best Picture.

“I loved Ang Lee’s film,” commented TWC Co-Chairman Harvey Weinstein. “I thought it was a master class in directing, but I know we are in fantastic hands with Yuen Wo Ping directing the second installment of 'Crouching Tiger.' Master Yuen worked with me on 'Iron Monkey,' 'Kill Bill' and now 'Grandmaster.' He is a first-class director and choreographer, and I am thrilled to be teaming up with him once more. With John Fusco’s incredible script and the dream team of Donnie Yen and Michelle Yeoh we are in great shape.”

Noted Wang Hong, son of late author Wang Du Lu: “My sister and I and our families sincerely appreciate that Harvey and TWC stayed committed to bringing my father’s works to the screen for the enjoyment of audiences around the world. My father created timeless characters and stories of universal appeal. They remain no less relevant today. Through great filmmaking, another generation will get to experience them.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Source: ComingSoon.net

The film is set to hit both IMAX theaters and Netflix worldwide on February 26, 2016.
SwordoFD.jpg

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (formerly titled The Green Legend) tells an epic story of lost love, young love, a legendary sword and one last opportunity at redemption, set against breathtaking action in an epic martial arts battle between good and evil that will decide the fate of the Martial World.

Directed by the renowned martial arts choreographer (The Matrix Trilogy, Kill Bill) and director (Tai Chi Master) Yuen Wo-Ping, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destinystars Michelle Yeoh (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, The Lady) as Yu Shu-Lien and Donnie Yen (Ip Man, Monkey King 3D) as Silent Wolf.

Based on the acclaimed novel, Iron Knight, Silver Vase, by Wang Dulu (book five in the Crane-Iron Pentalogy) and written by John Fusco (Marco Polo) the new film is produced by Harvey Weinstein (The King’s Speech, The Artist) and Peter Berg (“Friday Night Lights,” Lone Survivor) and Sarah Aubrey (“Friday Night Lights,” “Lone Survivor”) and executive produced by Morten Tyldum (Headhunters, The Imitation Game), Ralph Winter (X-Men franchise), Anthony Wong and Bey Logan (The Medallion).

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny also stars Harry Shum Jr (“Glee,” Revenge of the Green Dragons), Jason Scott Lee (Seventh Son, “Hawaii Five-O”), Roger Yuan (Bulletproof Monk), Eugenia Yuan (Revenge of the Green Dragons) and newcomer Natasha Liu Bordizzo.

swordofd.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Lol just see the trailer. Looks so bad

Not seen the 1st in a looong time. Might have to dig it out