May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 24, 2013
Price: $14.99
Purchase link: The Fast and The Furious
{param}
Notes: Gloss finish, NO inside art

Individuals release threads:
The Fast & The Furious || 2 Fast 2 Furious || Tokyo Drift || Fast & Furious || Fast Five || Fast & Furious 6

Order:

Best Buy links:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6

These are the FS Exclusives-the Best Buy ones look to be the same.

Thanks kaw for the pic!

View attachment 52953

Attachments

• FF1-BB.jpg
    FF1-BB.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 632
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to wait and see if they do an upgrade and save and get them all for $5 a piece or something. I already just got all the new slipcovered editions not to long ago. I will be getting fast and furious 6 steelbook from them tho. :)

I'm going to wait and see if they do an upgrade and save and get them all for $5 a piece or something. I already just got all the new slipcovered editions not to long ago. I will be getting fast and furious 6 steelbook from them tho. :)

U&S is probably long dead...lol

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

araduvym.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

silly questions, are they region free? and how would i get my hands on them? they are awesome but i live in england :(

They play on a multi-region player set to region B and since they are from Universal, the likelihood of being region-free is high. You can ask for assistance in the "Looking for..." thread in the trading forum. Good luck!

Reactions: keeno337
They play on a multi-region player set to region B and since they are from Universal, the likelihood of being region-free is high. You can ask for assistance in the "Looking for..." thread in the trading forum. Good luck!

id love to but dont have access to the trading forums yet. thank you for your help though :)

thank you for the information and the welcome! you can thank nicky aka noodles for getting me on the site :D

Welcome, Ross! Good to see you posting on here mate. :)

Would love to pick these up myself at some point... hopefully they'll do matching ones for the next 100+ F&F films. :p

Reactions: bd251 and keeno337
Welcome, Ross! Good to see you posting on here mate. :)

Would love to pick these up myself at some point... hopefully they'll do matching ones for the next 100+ F&F films. :p

i know i seriously want these! i saw they did these in a slipcover form pretty much the same just various color slips and i desperatly wanted those, to see them in steel.....wow!

Reactions: Noodles
i know i seriously want these! i saw they did these in a slipcover form pretty much the same just various color slips and i desperatly wanted those, to see them in steel.....wow!

Yeah, those slips look pretty cool too... I definitely prefer these steels though! Fingers crossed Zavvi might spoil us to some F&F steelbooks next year. :naughty:

Reactions: keeno337
Hey all...

New to the site, so first post here. Most of you may be aware of this, but just in case...

I went to BB yesterday and picked up all the FF SBs and took them to customer service and they price matched the Amazon bundle. It actually ended up being a bit cheaper for some reason becuase all of the movies except F5, which rang up at 8.90, rang up at 6.90. Anyway...you guys that are interested in buying them, might want to give it a shot. Good luck!

Last edited:
LOL-congrats e-they don't know what they're doing then, the Steelbooks are not the same as the Amazon Amarays...but this always happens, I guess depending on who you get...unless their policy has changed. I thought it technically had to be exactly the same item :hilarious: