Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release Date: December 4, 2013
Price: € 49.99
Purchase link: Terminator Quadrilogy
# of discs: 5

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378193093.194730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really to bad, I only have Terminator 1 so far.

Maybe! .. I will get this one depending on the price, afterwards I can finish my actual Terminator steelbook collection :)

And a little bit of shame here that NL is producing so many stickerbooks .. :(

stickerbook? big mistake!
got the chance to see the quality of some stickerbooks whilst in bruges a couple of weeks ago. some of them are pretty bad. based on that knowledge, this will be a big pass for me.......

I wonder what has brought on this sudden spate of sticker books, seeing that no one seems to be a fan.

Not too sure but these are from the Netherlands again. Perhaps they sell better their, there doesn't seem to too much interest in them from people on the forum.

Or in other words .... What you normally find on a backside of a amraydisk, of J-Card (pictures, story, specifications of the disc etc) are on the backside of the steelbook. It's not a sticker that you can peal of ... but it's printed. I have a few of those Dutch, French and German (steelbooks) Stickerbooks.

Last edited:
Almost the same quality. The artwork on the normal steelbooks is nicer, and they have a
clean backside. But I don't know if there are embossed or debossed stickerbooks, normal ones does.