Dumb and Dumber To - In theaters November 14, 2014

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
From IMDB:
20 years after the dimwits set out on their first adventure, they head out in search of one of their long lost children in the hope of gaining a new kidney.
With: Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels

Trailer:
Not yet...

Hey Ninjas! Dumb and Dumber is a classic! Its definitely one of my favorite comedies of all time. I hated the prequel! :angry: So when the Farrelly Bros. announced a part 2, I was through the roof with excitement! But... my 1st thought was, "Will Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels return to reprise their roles?" And I'm happy to announce... YES! :scat:

Here is a link of the confirmation! I dont see a release date.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php.cache.html?id=109351

:oohyeah: :LOL: :hilarious: :movie:

Dumb-and-Dumber-2.jpg

*UPDATE!*

Universal Pictures has just announced that Bobby and Peter Farrelly's Dumb and Dumber To will hit theaters November 14, 2014.

Attachments

• Dumb-and-Dumber-2.jpg
    Dumb-and-Dumber-2.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
love the title ...lol

and yes a comedy classic for me too ... put it in the other day and couldnt believe how much i still laughed while still knowing like every line!

Mock, yeah, ing, yeah, bird, yeah, yeah , yeah, mocking bird dont everybody have you heard... She's gonna buy me mocking bird. and if that mocking bird dont sing she's gonna buy me a diamond ring and if that diamond ring don't shine...

The first film was what cinema was made for. Being in a packed cinema with everyone laughing their heads off.
Watching on home video just wasn't the same.

*UPDATE*

Universal Pictures has just announced that Bobby and Peter Farrelly's Dumb and Dumber To will hit theaters November 14, 2014.

Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels reprise their signature roles as Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne in the much-anticipated sequel. The new film takes Lloyd and Harry on a road trip to find a child Harry never knew he had and the responsibility neither should ever, ever be given.

The Farrelly brothers produce Dumb and Dumber To alongside Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland of Red Granite Pictures. They are joined by fellow producers Charles Wessler and Bradley Thomas. Universal Pictures will distribute the film in the United States, Canada and select international territories.

The November 14 date has Dumb and Dumber To opening opposite David Ayer's World War II dramatic actioner Fury.

Dumb and Dumber To also stars Rachel Melvin, Kathleen Turner, Brady Bluhm, Laurie Holden and Steve Tom.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111531

Reactions: cooey and ocielz