Lady & the Tramp (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #8) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 Sold out!
Notes: Embossed Artwork on cover
Confirmed 4000 qty print run.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864602-1384510052-422350.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422359.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422363.jpg
Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover
- Classic vibrant artwork
- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles
Finish and exact embossing details TBC
Release Date 17th Feb

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 379
Last edited by a moderator:
Our links are still working, but they are no longer listed under the Pixar Collection if you just go to the site.

I did managed to Preorder Pixar 6, 7, 8 & 9 though :LOL:

Dates will most likely change but I went ahead and ordered all of them
Now I have to wait to find out what I ordered :hilarious:

Last edited:
Our links are still working, but they are no longer listed under the Pixar Collection if you just go to the site.

I did managed to Preorder Pixar 6, 7, 8 & 9 though :LOL:

That's because two are Pixar collection titles and the other two are Disney collection titles (hence the Ninja edit on the thread titles) :thumbs:

Reactions: dfoles
That's because two are Pixar collection titles and the other two are Disney collection titles (hence the Ninja edit on the thread titles) :thumbs:

Well I meant if you go to the site like a non-ninja, you can't see them under either Pixar or Disney.

SAVE10 code works, I cancelled my order and reordered the Pixars on one and the Disney in another both with that code.

This title has been revealed to be Lady & the Tramp. Live for Ordering on November 9, 2013.

Official release from Zavvi

Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover

- Classic vibrant artwork

- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles

Finish and exact embossing details TBC

Release Date 17th Feb

I wonder if those of us who preordered already will retain the order or if it'll get cancelled out.

I wonder if those of us who preordered already will retain the order or if it'll get cancelled out.

It should be fine. I orderd Disney collection 8 & 9 aswell as pixar collection 6 & 7 when they was avaliable for that short amount of time and in my order history the pixar collection 6 has already updated to monsters inc 3d.
should be ok

Reactions: dfoles
I can't wait to see the art and I really hope the issue with glossy finishes is sorted in time for this and the other two aswell.

It should be fine. I orderd Disney collection 8 & 9 aswell as pixar collection 6 & 7 when they was avaliable for that short amount of time and in my order history the pixar collection 6 has already updated to monsters inc 3d.
should be ok

That's good to know, especially when Zavvi say these are going to be the most limited Disney Classic releases, the prices are probably going to be silly.

Reactions: mattyt2k11