IMG_5827.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover
- Classic vibrant artwork
- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles
Finish and exact embossing details TBC
Release Date 17th Feb

Last edited by a moderator:
Our links are still working, but they are no longer listed under the Pixar Collection if you just go to the site.

I did managed to Preorder Pixar 6, 7, 8 & 9 though :LOL:

But surely its going to get an updated release off the back of Tarzan 3D Theatrical Rerelease that's out in a month or two?

so far as I'm aware there isnt a 3D re-release (worldwide)...just strong rumours around the middle east (india I think?)
The UK definitely isnt getting a 3D Tarzan, especially if we didnt get TLM

When these are revealed will the preorders details change or will they be known as ????? on our accounts until release?

I guess they may not change, but you will always be able to use the 'Collection #' to determine which title it is :thumbs:

Reactions: mkdfan
This title has been revealed to be Dumbo. Live for Ordering on November 8, 2013.

Official release from Zavvi

Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover

- Classic vibrant artwork

- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles

Finish and exact embossing details TBC

Release Date 17th Feb

I wonder if those of us who preordered already will retain the order or if it'll get cancelled out.

You can't really go wrong with any of the Disney classics, so I'm not complaining about their choices. But... I was really hoping for Pinocchio and/or Robin Hood. :(

Still, I'll be very happy to finally have Dumbo, L&T and Peter Pan in my collection! :)

You can't really go wrong with any of the Disney classics, so I'm not complaining about their choices. But... I was really hoping for Pinocchio and/or Robin Hood. :(

Still, I'll be very happy to finally have Dumbo, L&T and Peter Pan in my collection! :)

Really wanted Robin Hood too mate, i own the FS pincchio so not upset at this not part of this release, love all 3 releases though so no complaints here either.:LOL: