Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd collection #02) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 2nd of February, 2015
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Sold out)
Pre-Order Time: January 30th, 10.00 AM (Korean Time) TIME ZONE CONVERTER HERE
Price:
42.99$
Disc: 2D+3D blu-ray combo steelbook
Print run: 700 copies
Artwork: WWA
Package:
- Lenticular slipcover
- Character Poster card
- Numbering sticker (No numbering card)
- Kimchidvd exclusive sticker

Steelbook artwork
76063-3e819b8034e724acb7384ab940bd6e12.jpg

Lenticular artwork
bheg0k.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm now leaning toward Maleficent than GotG, I don't think many people would agree to pay $42.99 for DotPotA, but with only 700 print run, anything released will sell out :)

I think many are hopeful for Maleficent or Guardians of the Galaxy but I think that will not be the case. All Kimchi exclusive Disney releases have been $49.99 other than Monsters University which was absolutely horrible as the lenticular was subpar. This is $7 cheaper suggesting the regular version is cheaper and not a Disney release. Besides, there is no indication of either getting an Asian release on steelbook format as it stands at the moment

Last edited:
I'm hoping its The Incredible Hulk, I kinda don't like the horizontal Play.com steelbook, would make a little sense seeing as how they made Iron Man with WEA. They might make all the Marvel Phase 1 into steels with all the extra goodies. :woot:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Either one of these would be EPIC! #Lenticular #KimchiDVD
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

AND ANY ONE OF THESE WOULD BE INSANE! #Legendary #KimchiBD
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Snollygoster
HTTYD 2(even though that would be awesome) would not be possible as there's no steel of it yet on the market. So for this release by Kimchi since it's limited to 700 it has to be a steelbook already on the Market.

still think Maleficent would be the best choice for a Kimchi makeover

Last edited: