3D Eyewear now comes in 3 sizes for Panasonic TVs

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
As you may already know, in order to watch 3D images on the 3D VIERA, you need 3D Eyewear. When you purchase a 3D VIERA, it comes with 3D Eyewear (the TX-P42GT20 model [European model number] does not come with 3D Eyewear), but I'm sure there are many people who want to buy additional pairs for the rest of the family. To meet such demand, Panasonic has a range of 3D Eyewear available. Here at IFA, you will find a dedicated stand showcasing the 3D Eyewear nearby the 3D Mass Display. You can try these on for yourself.

There are 3 sizes, S, M, L, which are a great fit for everyone. On the frame of the glasses there is a USB pinin, which lets you charge the 3D Eyewear by connecting it to the VIERA (the VIERA must be turned on as well).

You can see how light it is when you pick it up; the S-size is only about 38g. This is, of course, the world's lightest. When you wear it, it fits just right. You can enjoy the world of 3D comfortably to your hearts content without worrying about the glasses not fitting or falling off.

Link

The ones I got a pretty big, but whatever I can live. Also, these have a rechargeable battery and can be recharged by connecting a mini USB cable (5 pin)