4 the Luv of My Asian Collectibles

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
So here are my work in progress taking pictures of my Asian Collection :emb:

Thor 2: The Dark World Japan

Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Front.jpg Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Spine.jpg Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Back.jpg

Thor 2: The Dark World Kimchi Exclusive No.8 1/4 Slip

Thor Kimchi 1:4 Front.jpg Thor Kimchi 1:4 Back.jpg

Thor 2: The Dark World Kimchi Exclusive No.8 Lenticular Edition

Thor Kimchi Lenti front.jpg Thor Kimchi Lenti Spine.jpg Thor Kimchi Lenti Back.jpg

Thor 2: The dark World Taiwan 1/4 slip

Thor 2 Taiwan Front.jpg Thor 2 Taiwan Back.jpg

Last edited:
Last set of Pictures I posted were for the 2 KFP 1 and 2 individuals Slips from Blufans, but I didn't get the chance to post the other pictures for the Double Pack which is Stunning ~ The Lenti has such nice Depth ! I had to get all 3 versions off ebay and they did cost me quite a bit( :ugh: ), but when they went into pre-order I was not into them at That time. It is only when I saw the pictures posted by other Ninjas when they were released ~ Upon seeing them I just had to have them ! One of the Nicest Blufans release Visually and Quality wise.

1 - KFP Double Front.jpg2 - KFP Double Front Sideways.jpg3 - KFP Double Back.jpg4 - KFP Double Back.jpg

What's next @Actarus! Seems like an update is bound to happen soon..are you getting the blufans marvel collection?

Yes I have lots on Pre-order, but got some UK and FS Exclusive steels that I had missed so I posted the pictures in the ''pictures of last acquired steel'' section for them since they were non Asian release...now My Marvels I am waiting for the last Thor Lenti to be released before All my Marvel Blufans Wave is shipped to me and also got in the GOTG :p but right now to be honest I am quite obsessed with The Film Arena Collection Numbered Edition wave... they are just too beautiful :drool:

We've all come to love the Asian releases. The slip boxed ones with extra goodies are to die for -- the pinnacle of collecting (and the grails).

Reactions: Hamill82
This is my 1-Click Option of ''The Avengers'' Novamedia Exclusive No.005.

I am not an Avengers Fan BUT they have made me fall in love with this Package. What's special about it, is that all other Avengers releases Blend in as it's always the same type of picture used with very little difference - All of the Characters all squished in together for a photo group trying all to make sure they fit into the picture.

Novamedia has taken an overdone ''Avengers'' release and has taken it to a new level. Those 3 FullSlips are just so well thought of, they go so well together to make an Avenger Package that everyone will recognize as Novamedia ... I love the simplicity of each FullSlip, each feel slick and Classy and the quality is outstanding.

The Lenticular as well is different and very nice, I think it is a far improvement compared to the other ones(group shot) and we can clearly see the difference in the artwork, it again has a classier feel to it.

I am beyond Pleased with another amazing top notch quality release, this will definitely be one of the best release of the year(Along with many ''film arena Collection Numbered editions''). The people at Novamedia worked very hard on this and it shows. Not just throughout their Product, but they do care about their customers as well. This is anything less than pure quality...

1-Click number.jpg 1-Click number.jpg Type A Thor.jpg Type B and C.jpg Lenti and Type A.jpg back a and B.jpg Type A and B Front.jpg Type B and C Front.jpg

Attachments

• 1-Click number 2.jpg
    1-Click number 2.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Ok Finally I ordered My Marvel Blufans Wave end of august last year and my contact was waiting for Thor 2 the last one of the Marvel wave to be released(the ones announced last summer CA, CA2, Thor, Thor 2) and they are finally with me, such a relief finally the wait is over...and I added The Maze Runner OAB, They had removed the Chinese Title front Artwork as it was supposed to be initially, now it's only in english but happy to see they kept the Chinese Title on the Side of the SlipBox :happy: ...side pic only as we have all seen them front shot :p
Marvel Wave.jpg

I have done the Unthinkable, I have opened 3 Lenti from My Marvel Wave. I apologize for the poor picture Quality, obviously better picture were posted before but it is just to show that I can't believe I actually opened them. I really need to get a new camera as mine is poor but for now this is best I can do.

1 - Thor Lenti.jpg 2 - Thor Lenti Back.jpg 3 - Thor steel Front.jpg 4 - Steel Back.jpg 5 - Thor Inside.jpg 6 - Loki with 2D Disk.jpg 7 - 3D Disk.jpg

Now the 2 Other ones, CA (which I only have 1 copy and I opened it :OMG:) I'll have to manage to get a second one to keep sealed but pictures were so beautiful and Disk artworks that I couldn't wait...I am hiding my blade though 5 Steels in 2 days wooooaaaaaaa :wow:

Lenti for both CA and Thor 2 TDW are absolutely Stunning and again Picture do not do justice to the release.

Captain America Blufans Exclusive

1 - CA Front Lenti.jpg 2 - CA Front Steel.jpg 3 - CA Back Steel.jpg 4 - CA Inside with Disk.jpg

THOR 2: The Dark World Blufans Exclusive

1 - Thor 2 Lenti.jpg 2 - Thor 2 Lenti Back Loki.jpg 3 - Thor 2 Front Steel.jpg 4 - Thor 2 Disks.jpg

As soon as I saw that Kimchi was going to put their touch on Cinderella, I knew that it would be a little piece of Heaven - just having had a Glimpse from Their Promotional Package Picture Shot of the FullSlip Release.

When I received it, I think my mouth dropped open, This Exquisite Package that they have done to highlight the WWA Steelbook is beyond Stunning. This is in my opinion one of the best FullSlip Package we will have this year, definitely part of the Top 10 releases for FullSlips. I of course wanted to showcase My Edition to make it part of my thread for my Asian Releases, but as per many pictures in my thread a lot of them only come out just ok having such a bad camera and not enough money yet to get a better one. So when I saw @Drum18 his Stunning Impressive pictures that highlights in the best possible way this gorgeous FullSlip, I asked if I could borrow his Pictures as mine would be sad compared to his. He was Very Kind and receptive and generous to allow me to use his hard work that showcase best this Fullslip in hands. But of course nothing beats having one in hands to truly understand, but he did this release justice with his classy pictures.

And to quote @Drum18 ; The embossed/sparkling slipcase is TRULY a piece of art!!!! Seriously, embossed on 3 sides, it's impressive!!!

Cinderella 1.jpg

Cinderella 2.jpg Cinderella 3.jpg Cinderella 4.jpg Cinderella 5.jpg Cinderella 6.jpg Cinderella 11.jpg

The exclusive sticker:

Cinderella 8.jpg

Audio:

Cinderella 10.jpg

Package shot:

Cinderella 9.jpg

As soon as I saw that Kimchi was going to put their touch on Cinderella, I knew that it would be a little piece of Heaven - just having had a Glimpse from Their Promotional Package Picture Shot of the FullSlip Release.

When I received it, I think my mouth dropped open, This Exquisite Package that they have done to highlight the WWA Steelbook is beyond Stunning. This is in my opinion one of the best FullSlip Package we will have this year, definitely part of the Top 10 releases for FullSlips. I of course wanted to showcase My Edition to make it part of my thread for my Asian Releases, but as per many pictures in my thread a lot of them only come out just ok having such a bad camera and not enough money yet to get a better one. So when I saw @Drum18 his Stunning Impressive pictures that highlights in the best possible way this gorgeous FullSlip, I asked if I could borrow his Pictures as mine would be sad compared to his. He was Very Kind and receptive and generous to allow me to use his hard work that showcase best this Fullslip in hands. But of course nothing beats having one in hands to truly understand, but he did this release justice with his classy pictures.

And to quote @Drum18 ; The embossed/sparkling slipcase is TRULY a piece of art!!!! Seriously, embossed on 3 sides, it's impressive!!!

View attachment 187068
View attachment 187069 View attachment 187070 View attachment 187071 View attachment 187072 View attachment 187073 View attachment 187075

The exclusive sticker:

View attachment 187078

Audio:

View attachment 187077

Package shot:

View attachment 187076

Great pictures!

Reactions: Actarus
Big Eyes [Korea]
Amaray FullSlip Package
Limited Numbered Edition 700 Copies

1 - Big Eyes.jpg 2 - Big Eyes Num.jpg

DIVERGENT [Korea]
Scanavo Amaray FullSlip Package
Limited Numbered Edition 700 Copies

6 - Divergent FRT.jpg 7 - Divergent BCK.jpg 5 - Divergent number.jpg

the perks of being a wallflower [Korea]
Amaray FullSlip Package
Limited Numbered Edition 1000 Copies

8 - Perks FRT.jpg 9 - Perks Num.jpg

Love, Rosie [Korea]
Amaray Scanavo FullSlip Package
Limited Edition

3 - Love Rosie Front.jpg 4 - Love Rosie BCK.jpg

Korean embossed Title Top of Slip (Big Eyes, the perks of being a wallflower and DIVERGENT)

11 - Big Perks Divergent top Korean Title.jpg

Note: I just Opened all 4 FullSlips and I am just taken aback at how much quality and Love was put in Crafting those Packages. The reason why they are Priced close to a steel is that they have all the Qualities of a Stunning Quality Steelbook Package the only difference is that it is an Ultra Wide Amaray as Opposed to a steel. The Fullslips have Spot Gloss Treatment, embossed Titles, nice Textures, Thick sturdy FullSlips, The Bonus Cards are also Amazing Quality and the Booklets as well. It goes all the way to a Custom Disk Artwork for each Release as Nova does when they do an ''Exclusive Steelbook they always do an amazing Disk Artwork'' and they did not back down on any aspect of these releases to be worthy of being Collectible Items. I am pleasantly surprised at How Much Quality those Package have, this is no ordinary Amaray Release, this is one for the Collector Only. I could go on and describe each of the Package but all I can say is to collect each of them and see what I mean for yourself when you open your copy. These are little piece of Arts...at first all shrink wrapped I was expecting only ''Big Eyes'' to have been made with such high Quality, but after Opening all of the FullSlips it is when you realize that all were made at such a high quality level and like I said they are made with Love ! Each Bonus Item are the type that you find in an exclusive WEA Steelbook Fullslip package, the only difference with theses is that they are Amarays.
I'm so in Love with Them ouffff :drool:

Last edited:
BIG EYES (additional complete package pictures - 10 first Pictures)

NB: I used the Professional photos of the Amaray Novamedia ''Big Eyes'' as They do Justice to the release. Those beautifully taken professional Pictures do showcase this Stunningly Beautiful Amaray Release. It is a True Piece of ART.

Big Eyes 1.jpg Big Eyes 2.jpg Big Eyes 3.jpg Big Eyes 4.jpg Big Eyes 5.jpg Big Eyes 6.jpg Big Eyes 7.jpg Big Eyes 8.jpg Big Eyes 9.jpg Big Eyes 10.jpg

Reactions: Hamill82
Finally after such a long wait I received my Tri-Pack of Guardians of the Galaxy with GOTG BOX. Stunning Release and the BOX is superb ! Love the back of it, of the Planet and the colors it is such a very nice design to go with those beautiful GOTG UE and R&G Lenti ! I added in the Picture my GOTG Taiwan which I love the WWA Artwork Steel with spot Gloss without Title, but what a Stunning 1/4 Slip that Taiwan has made for it. Very Unique Classy Slip from Taiwan. # 364/600 (only 600 Tri-Pack were made with GOTG Box and Matching Numbers).

3 - Group Shot.jpg Back of BOX.jpg Back of BOX 2.jpg 2 - UE Title.jpg 1 - Tri-Pack Number.jpg

Last edited: