Unbroken - In theaters December 25, 2014

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
From IMDB:
Based on Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience and Redemption (2010) by Laura Hillenbrand
Directed by Angelina Jolie

'Unbroken' Angelina Jolie's true-life epic

It makes sense that Angelina Jolie’s film Unbroken would unveil its first extended trailer during the Olympics. After all, the true-life protagonist of the film, Louis Zamperini, was an Olympic track star — before he joined the Air Force, crashed into the Pacific, and, well, experienced just a whole assortment of things. Whether or not you read the bestselling Laura Hillenbrand book, it’s a thrill to watch the video, which mixes clips from the film with an interview with Zamperini himself. Check it out below:

Untitledq.jpg

Untitledr.jpg

Untitlede.jpg

Untitledw.jpg

Attachments

• unbroken.jpg
    unbroken.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp and KD Scorp
After watching Starred Up recently which Jack O'Connell also starred in, I'm now really looking forward to this! Phenomenal actor that has pretty much slipped by me until now (wasn't a huge fan of his character in Skins). I only found out the other week, but my stepdad actually worked with his uncle at Bombardier... and his dad (John O'Connell) also used to work there many years ago.

Trailer looks good anyway. Thanks for posting! :)

Reactions: bloodsnake007