Cars 3 - In theaters June 16, 2017

Dec 10, 2012
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Cars 3 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Brian Fee[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Owen Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Larry the Cable Guy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bonnie Hunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cheech Marin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brett Dalton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Pace[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-06-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician with her own plan to win, inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet, and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn't through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
95WpDcYQkrQPVI4SrcFhLmsGRFV.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Today at the Walt Disney Company’s annual shareholders meeting, Disney CEO Bob Iger ran through their upcoming slate of movies for the next few years. After barreling through live-action films, Iger turned to Pixar making some surprising announcements.

New sequels to “Cars” and “The Incredibles” are in the works at Pixar. No further details were given, other than to say director Brad Bird is back for “The Incredibles 2″ and “Cars 3″ is also in development.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headl...eting-star-wars-episode-7-timeframe-revealed/

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't a fan of Cars 2, but I can see why they are making a sequel. Kids love the Cars movies, and the toys (they make a toy for pretty much every car).

I wasn't a fan of Cars 2, but I can see why they are making a sequel. Kids love the Cars movies, and the toys (they make a toy for pretty much every car).
#1 is still in my top 10 of all time. I remember being "holy s..." when seeing it the first time.

I remember saying "holy piece of s..." when viewing #2... So I truly hope Pixar step up their game to make this right!!!

Wont this trailer freak children out? Thinking Lightning McQueen is DEAD. hahaha
This is the most bizzare teaser for A KID'S MOVIE I have ever seen!
What the hell??
This is right up there with the Casper movie being about a real DEAD LITTLE BOY.
What are they thinking?!
My thoughts exactly... it's unnecessarily dark for a kids movie. Glad I watched it before showing my niece!

Wont this trailer freak children out? Thinking Lightning McQueen is DEAD. hahaha

I'm hoping he becomes scrap at the end of this film so they can kill
The franchise too

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
On a positive note, the CGI looks much improved, gone are the cartoony, bright colours, in are more photorealistic imagery.

Both the first 2 films bored me to death, maybe the teaser trailer is telling us something....

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo