47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Really interested in this.. sounds great. Look forward to seeing the artwork - I like the image on the uk lenti.

yes saw this this morning on there got placeholder on there of 30dec 2014.
really want english version tbh will be keeping an eye out, amazing how it was a financial washout but thats down to the studio with making them refilm loads and keep mucking about with release date and then advertising with this one was poor as well.
no wonder they cocked up but thats idiot execs for you :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

And so it begins! The Steelbooks/Digibooks/and other Awesome Editions will soon be announced with and official release date! Cant wait! I enjoyed the hell out of this! :LOL: :scat:

Reactions: gaeljet
might blind buy it not sure,the trailer was a bit meh...so i never got around to going,just done a quick search though and it didn't even make back the budget,ouch. mind you it's not as bad as how much the oldboy remake made :hilarious: