47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the postman was hapoy NOT to deliver it today for me..
Its only been 2 weeks so i have to give it maybe 2-3 more months..lol..
One day...one freakin day...

Last edited:
Its an amazing looking steelbook and is one of the best looking this year
But for me the Film itself is poor in my opinion and I have watched it twice now to give it a chance
Second time watching it I disliked it even more

If the price drops a lot I will buy it but it will be only for the steelbook itself as its a beauty
I will never pay €33 the cost with shipping on a film I don't like as that would be just crazy thing to do for me that is as I buy Films I like and for extras etc

If this drops in price to around €15 or less with shipping included I will consider buying but will be only for the steelbook

I hate when you see a beautiful looking steelbook but don't like the film itself its very annoying to me when that happens

If any of you like this film then you have a winner on both counts

I'm curious do any of you buy steelbooks that look amazing but you don't happen to like the film itself and would you still pay full price

Last edited:
Mine arrived on Saturday and have to admit this is one great looking Steelbook! Now to find the time and watch the film..........

Reactions: Marina Blue
Mine arrived with a crack in the insert and a tiny scratch/ paint blob on the front. Have emailed amazon for replacement.

Replacement has already been shipped.
Just this minute finished watching this and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The cinematography was outstanding. Looked magnificent in 3D.

Last edited: