47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about it when I was taken photos of it yesterday, one slight touch. But with a nice polishing cloth it looked beautiful in the sunlight, and the pictures turned out great.

of course everthing can be cleaned, but you have to handle this with silk gloves :D

Man you guys tempted me too much from showing off the pictures. I just promised my girlfriend that I wouldn't buy any steel for a month but now I just ordered this one...God she's going to kill me...But I guess it's worth it..lol

I'm glad I saw this at the pictures,otherwise I would have bought it as a blind buy based on how awesome the steel looks.

Just one of the perks of having an unlimited card,you can watch any old crap.lol.

But this film isn't just 'any old crap' this is Keanu Reeves crap and that makes it at least twice as bad :(

On a more serious theme, why can't we get steelbooks of this quality for good films especially the awesome gloss this steelbook has?

Was definitely happy to have this waiting for me when I got home yesterday. THIS is what a steelbook should look like. Movie was so so, but just couldn't resist the artwork.

Fingerprint magnet like no tomorrow that's for sure. Ended up getting a big ol' palm print on the side as soon as I took it out of the wrap. As well, the sticker discs that held the jcard onto the steelbook left some marks. Thankfully, easily removed!

Cheers,

I thought the film was good entertainment. That's all you'd expect from this sort of film.
I'll wait for the inevitable price drop to €14.95 or reprint. :)

got mine when came out is beautiful in hand only slight shame is 12 logo printed on j-card would have prefered a removeable sticker my only slight complaint.

Anyway got to sit down today and watch it finally as have been out of the house having new central heating fitted, have to say i enjoyed the film the doomsayers have got it wrong. could it have been improved possiably but not every film is an epic, think the studio put there nose in too much and releasing on boxing day was a stupid thing to do would have been better couple weeks before christmas but thats just me.
end of the day is it a good film answer in short yes watch it now :movie:

basil :thumbs:

Guys, is there any difference between this steel and the 5-6 others from other regions which have the same art ? E.g. Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, etc .. They all look the same to me and they all seem to have both 3D and 2D discs ... But still wanted to confirm if there are some differences I haven't noticed ..