47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, is there any difference between this steel and the 5-6 others from other regions which have the same art ? E.g. Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, etc .. They all look the same to me and they all seem to have both 3D and 2D discs ... But still wanted to confirm if there are some differences I haven't noticed ..

They are all the same only different Slips.
Versions available Germany, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, and China as far as I know.
Best Slip Korea. I have the German Version as it was the cheapest with postage to me.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: harry and ahmadka
Guys, is there any difference between this steel and the 5-6 others from other regions which have the same art ? E.g. Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, etc .. They all look the same to me and they all seem to have both 3D and 2D discs ... But still wanted to confirm if there are some differences I haven't noticed ..
There all the same only difference is the Jcard from some countries releases is different
Same disc content same embossing and finish

There is one release that's a box set with a book and other exclusives but the steelbook itself is the same as others

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmadka
All steelbooks are the same (same finish, artwork, etc.): of course every country has its own jcard; btw far eastern releases have the same 3D disc as the german one (with major european languages), but not the 2D disc (it contains far east languages, as well as the english track, of course)

Reactions: ahmadka
ah ok, thanks guys ... Also secondly, are these steels a limited run ? If not, I'll wait for a price drop on Amazon.de before ordering ..

Ordered mine and came to £15.46.

@Tacozilla - did you use a discount code to get it at your price?

@snooloui thanks for the heads up yesterday. I was hoping it would be around €17 and had a close eye on it just before time as I knew it would be pretty quick to sell.