4K UHD 4K UHD Price Drop / On Sale / Back In Stock Alerts (Retailer)

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
I thought it might be useful to have a dedicated thread for updates on price drops for 4K Ultra blu-rays.

Post details here of any price drops or special offers, including codes, from established retailers (no trading or wants).

Please always include links to the offer or item on sale. Thank you.

ultra1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I must've got one of the last ones. I'm sure it will come back in stock soon

If it is for you, then's no problem at all, I believe you amongst many deserve it most.. :)
And if it will be to happen for me too, that will be, if not, that's it, will be some other times/events.
Still, thanks for your all help, hope you'll keep doing it for us all... ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
chrhrr_2018-04-26T15-38_ffee4c_X-Site_French-Days_PromoCG_landing-page_Desktop_1500x300_V2.jpg

Shop HERE

"French Days" Promotion: 10 euros deducted when spending 50 euros and above on eligible items.

On April 27 and 28 2018, on the occasion of the "French Days", benefit from an immediate discount of 10 euros when spending 50 euros on many eligible items sold and shipped by Amazon.

Add the code FRENCHDAYS10 at checkout to apply the discount. Shipping and gift wrapping does not count towards the minimum spend of 50 euros.

happy-birthday-dwayne.jpg

There are four 4K UHD titles in this 1-Day Only offer: The Mummy Returns, Baywatch, Fast & Furious 7 and Fast & Furious 8 (2 for £20) - ZOOM

Shop HERE

Works when signing into the Amazon app for the first time.

Step 1: Download the Amazon app

Step 2: Login to your Amazon account via the app

Step 3: Find the offer banner on the main Amazon page (you may need to scroll down a bit to see it) and tap on it to benefit from the promotion.

Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 14.29.41.png

Offer valid between April 10 and June 10, 2018. Promo needs to be redeemed no later than June 24, 2018.