Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
Best Buy $10 Offer

WATCH. LISTEN. PLAY. SAVE.
FREE $10 SAVINGS CODE
when you spend $50 or more on movies, music or video game software, and choose store pickup.

Place a movie, music or video game software order of $50 or more between Sunday, June 17, and Friday, August 31 — and use store pickup.
The savings code will be e-mailed up to 5 days after you pick up your order.
Redeem your savings code in store or online.
Note: Not all products are available for store pickup.

Valid on individual online purchases made between 6/17/12 and 8/31/12. Excludes purchases of PC and pre-owned games, video game accessories, video game hardware, and Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Plus, CinemaNow, iTunes® and online game cards. Eligible pre-orders must be placed and fulfilled during promotion. Savings Codes expire as follows: For June in-store pickups — 7/31; July in-store pickups — 8/31; and August in-store pickups — 9/30.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz and roseart
Best but??? :D good deal though:D
:hilarious: Good catch.

best-butt-in-the-world-030710-lg-42353108.jpg

First google image result.

So, I placed an order to pick up that was over $50 with some pre-orders for Tuesday releases, but one of the titles was in-stock. I have a confirmation to pick up the one title that was in-stock. So, when i go Tuesday I will have 2 seprate pickup slips. That shouldn't metter, right? As long as the order number is the same and the order was over $50?

Also, will this work more than once between now and the deadline? I couldn't find anything that stated this was 1 per customer.

The total dollar amount of 1 online purchase has to be 50.00 or more pre tax. You can order several different things, it just has to total 50.00 before tax, 49.99 will not fly.

The total dollar amount of 1 online purchase has to be 50.00 or more pre tax. You can order several different things, it just has to total 50.00 before tax, 49.99 will not fly.

Thank you for that info - do you know if you can make multiple $50 orders or are they limiting it to just one order per account? I can find lots of stuff to make multiple $50 orders work.

UPDATE: Just received my first $10 coupon after picking up items on Sunday. Trying for another coupon today with another purchase very close to $50.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Just received my first $10 coupon after picking up items on Sunday. Trying for another coupon today with another purchase very close to $50.

Let us know if it worked a second time. I got my $10 coupon the next day after my pickup. I usually like to pick and choose in-store, but would be willing to do the store pick-up again for another $10.