Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials - In theaters Sept 18, 2015

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (2015)

Tagline: The Maze Was Only the Beginning.

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Wes Ball[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Dylan O'Brien[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Sangster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kaya Scodelario[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ki Hong Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giancarlo Esposito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aidan Gillen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patricia Clarkson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lili Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine McNamara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alisha Heng[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The survivors face a new, more treacherous test on doomed planet.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
QKpDFCiB4IVruP33eaBKGnZqTV.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

The Scorch Trials
Sept 18, 2015

With the success of THE MAZE RUNNER. The sequel to the film has been announced for September 18th 2015.

ScorchTrials.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna see the 1st one tonight! :thumbs: And as for Part 2:

'Game of Thrones' Actor to Play Villain in 'Maze Runner' Sequel

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-actor-play-villain-734722?utm_source=twitter

Aidan Gillen, who plays Game of Thrones character Littlefinger, will play the villain in Maze Runner: Scorch Trials, 20th Century Fox’s just-announced sequel to The Maze Runner.

The Maze Runner is an adaptation of the first installment of the James Dashner YA trilogy. The movie, directed by Wes Ball, topped last weekend's box office with a solid $32.5 million.

The movie also grossed $37.6 million from 50 markets for a worldwide total of $81.5 million (the film began rolling out in several territories last weekend). The film has yet to open in 27 markets, including nine of the top 15.

Ball is back for the sequel as are the producers, Temple Hill Entertainment and the Gotham Group. Lead Dylan O'Brien is also back.

The story picks up — spoiler alert —
after our teen heroes escape the deadly maze and are now in the run on an Earth that is a wasteland and ravaged by solar flares.

Gillen will play Janson, who becomes the main antagonist of the Maze Runner books. He is also referred to as Rat-Man.

The movie is due to begin shooting at the end of October.
popcorn2.gif

Reactions: RekLess and kaw
Gonna see the 1st one tonight! :thumbs: And as for Part 2:

'Game of Thrones' Actor to Play Villain in 'Maze Runner' Sequel

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-actor-play-villain-734722?utm_source=twitter

popcorn2.gif
Tell us what you think of the 1st one! There were a couple action scenes that I had trouble following...I don't think I was sitting to close to the jumbo screen, but there were a couple action scenes where it was pretty dark and the camera was panning back and forth really rapidly and I felt like I could have been staring at a blank screen and had the same effect. Fortunately, it was just those couple short scenes. The rest of the movie was pretty good. Starts out slowly, but oh! oh! oh! That 3rd act. :thumbs: Bring on phase 2: The Scorch Trials. :naughty:

I saw this trailer play before Spy and San Andreas. I try to not put too much faith into a movie based on trailers, but I was already excited for this and damn that trailer is awesome! And those posters! So looking forward to this movie!!! :woot: