Tomorrowland - In theaters May 22, 2015

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Tomorrowland (2015)

Tagline: Imagine a world where nothing is impossible.

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Brad Bird[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Britt Robertson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]George Clooney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugh Laurie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raffey Cassidy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kathryn Hahn[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-22[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as "Tomorrowland."[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
76R2mFQnbwPrEKqDDjQ5peMimsw.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Tomorrowland - May 22, 2015

tomorrowland-poster.jpg

Directed by: Brad Bird
Written by: Damon Lindelof, Brad Bird, Jeff Jensen
Starring: George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie, Judy Greer, Tim McGraw, and Kathryn Hahn

Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as “Tomorrowland.”

Teaser Trailer:

Last edited:
Looks absolutely amazing! After seeing this trailer, Tomorrowland is easily one of my most anticipated films for 2015 now!

Reactions: kaw
Ahhh, yes. TOMORROWLAND- the stealth blockbuster!
No one really has it on their radar, and it might just come out and whup major hiney!!
After all- This IS Brad Bird!!

Just see the new trailer on empire and I'm intrigued. Looks good.

If you weren't sold on Tomorrowland yet... watch this trailer. It should change your mind:

NEW TRAILER:

Also Tomorrowland will play in an expanded aspect ratio in IMAX, and you can see a six-minute preview for the film in front of Avengers: Age of Ultron IMAX screenings.

Last edited:
Just got out of the theater, what a fantastic and original movie! It was creative, entertaining, and fun.

On a side note: In today's world of trailers that give too much away it's refreshing that I was able to go into a film not really knowing what to expect.

Just got out of the theater, what a fantastic and original movie! It was creative, entertaining, and fun.

On a side note: In today's world of trailers that give too much away it's refreshing that I was able to go into a film not really knowing what to expect.
i felt this movie was going to be good ,but not good enough to get me to see it it in theaters.Will definitely check it out.

Really on the fence about this one. I was all for it until I saw one of the writers was Damon Lindelof. Was a huge fan of "Lost" but ultimately felt disappointed with the show as a whole. Anyhow, I'll probably cave and watch it instead of just rewatching "Avengers" or "Mad Max."