Chappie - In Theaters March 6, 2015

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Chappie (2015)

Tagline: I am consciousness. I am alive. I am Chappie.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Neill Blomkamp[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sharlto Copley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dev Patel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yolandi Visser[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Watkin Tudor Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jose Pablo Cantillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugh Jackman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sigourney Weaver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Auret[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eugene Khumbanyiwa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Otto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Hobbs[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johnny K. Selma[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Cope[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-03-06[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]120[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Every child comes into the world full of promise, and none more so than Chappie: he is gifted, special, a prodigy. Like any child, Chappie will come under the influence of his surroundings—some good, some bad—and he will rely on his heart and soul to find his way in the world and become his own man. But there's one thing that makes Chappie different from any one else: he is a robot.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
saF3HtAduvrP9ytXDxSnQJP3oqx.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:

Director: Neill Blomkamp

With: Sharlto Copley, Hugh Jackman, Sigourney Weaver, Yolandi Visser and Ninja

Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly:
Blomkamp is keeping details about the project largely under wraps, but he has described it as “a science-fiction comedy” in an “unusual setting.” Details on Copley’s character are also still under wraps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18
IMDB Page
Every child comes into the world full of promise, and none more so than Chappie: he is gifted, special, a prodigy. Like any child, Chappie will come under the influence of his surroundings - some good, some bad - and he will rely on his heart and soul to find his way in the world and become his own man. But there's one thing that makes Chappie different from anyone else: he is a robot. The first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself. His life, his story, will change the way the world looks at robots and humans forever.
With: Hugh Jackman, Sigourney Weaver, Sharlto Copley

chappie-poster-teaser-405x600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great :thumbs:
First thing that i noticed was that this movie has Yo-Landi Vi$$er in it :drool: :drool: :drool: Then the hillbilly wolverine jumped on the screen and stole the show
mullet.gif
:p :hilarious:

In for Terminator prequel?

More like Bicentennial Man. I mean I saw the trailer at the opening of Interstellar and was like this is just Blomkamp's version of that movie. A robot that tries to become human. It may be shot nice but I think I will pass