Oz the Great and Powerful (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 4th, 2015
Purchase link: Oz the Great and Poweful (SOLD OUT)
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

oz1.jpg

oz2.jpg
oz3.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant

The Disney Collection keeps growing

I will need to purchase a new Blu ray display stand soon for my growing Disney Collection

I have to say they have a great deal to compete with against the Blufans release. The artwork on that is absolutely stunning and a very well done steel in general.

Reactions: severo
I found the film kinda average to be honest, but I may be tempted to buy it if the art is good... and if it's not too expensive, which it probably will be because of 3D. (n)

Reactions: Flloydo
Didn't buy the BF version and won't be buying this one either.
I thought the film was one of the biggest piles of crap I'd seen in many years.
IMO

I don't think this will be as good as the Blufans edition but it will be an affordable alternative and probably a nice Steelbook in its own right. I would have preferred a completely new title though.

I found the film kinda average to be honest, but I may be tempted to buy it if the art is good... and if it's not too expensive, which it probably will be because of 3D. (n)

It really is a terrible film, I love Franco but he ruined this for me and Michelle williams was the only person who acted in this! BUT my addiction wants to complete the disney steelbooks and plus if the art is really nice then I might just go for it

I really enjoyed this film. Brilliant homage to the original, the transition to full-color widescreen from a B&W windowbox. Of course, nothing beats the original film but I thought this was fine companion piece to the '39 original, enjoyable for what it is. I got in on the Blufans craze a little too late so this will be a nice alternative for me.