Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising - In theaters May 13, 2016

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Nicholas Stoller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chloë Grace Moretz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rose Byrne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zac Efron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Seth Rogen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kiersey Clemons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beanie Feldstein[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Franco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ike Barinholtz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lisa Kudrow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carla Gallo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billy Eichner[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-05-20[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A sorority moves in next door to the home of Mac & Kelly Radner who have a young child. The Radner's enlist their former nemeses from the fraternity to help battle the raucous sisters.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
36sAfW2vh2i3annX4cxzAHqDhb0.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Neighbor's 2 (Bad Neighbour's 2 ) (May 13th 2016) (Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne)

Universal has announced a US release date for Neighbor's 2 Friday May 13th 2016. Rogen Efron and Byrne will return again and Nicholas Stoller is returning to direct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Do we really need another "Neighbors" movie? No... but I really enjoyed the 1st one so bring on the sequel! :woot: I'm happy the main cast will reprise their roles :thumbs:

Hit Girl, Chloe Moretz will be joining the sequel!
chloe-moretz-2015-vanity-fair.jpg

The film will be titled:
Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising
popcorn2.gif

Reactions: ocielz
Do we really need another "Neighbors" movie? No... but I really enjoyed the 1st one so bring on the sequel! :woot: I'm happy the main cast will reprise their roles :thumbs:

Hit Girl, Chloe Moretz will be joining the sequel!
View attachment 182149

The film will be titled:
Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising
popcorn2.gif

We need a sequel to Neighbors as much as we need another Western for Tarrantino

The clown bit had me rollin'! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah that was funny too.

I haven't actually seen the first one but it was one of those films (despite having rogan who I love and also Byrne too) that i wasn't in any rush to watch as I thought it didn't look to great but I know it will have a few laughs so I was going to wait for it to go on TV or something. I'll watch it then

But this one does look alright

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007