Burnt - In theatres October 23, 2015

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Burnt

Tagline: Never underestimate a man with everything to lose.

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]John Wells[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Bradley Cooper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sienna Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lily James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamie Dornan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alicia Vikander[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Uma Thurman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emma Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Rhys[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sarah Greene[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Keeley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chelsea Li[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Riccardo Scamarcio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Heskey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Erica Emm[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-10-23[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Adam Jones is a Chef who destroyed his career with drugs and diva behavior. He cleans up and returns to London, determined to redeem himself by spearheading a top restaurant that can gain three Michelin stars.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
8dk3GgV1VtuuS19fTRWN1YYCNrq.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
This trailer makes me chuckle. They are trying to shoot this like a VIP Chef's life is like a rock star/Mafia gangster and it just comes off as a hilariously wrongheaded idea...:LOL:

I want to pretend that this is a sequel to Coopers short lived TV series Kitchen Confidential. Loved that show and I personally think this looks good too.
I'm not huge on the name though.