$7.99 James USA Bond Steelbooks

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!

To assist in promoting this limited time deal to as many members as possible, I am also posting this here.

Enjoy!

Shop Best Buy here and support the HDN community!

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg
b7.jpg
b8.jpg
b9.jpg

007.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
While it is a great deal, to say "limited time" is silly. Pretty much any time I've popped into Best Buy within the past few months these seem to be on sale for $7.99

While it is a great deal, to say "limited time" is silly. Pretty much any time I've popped into Best Buy within the past few months these seem to be on sale for $7.99
Awesome! Yeah, many people don't have access to stores (folks overseas getting help from group buy hosts etc), so we'd like to stay accurate this particular website deal offered in their daily deals for today.

Awesome! Yeah, many people don't have access to stores (folks overseas getting help from group buy hosts etc), so we'd like to stay accurate this particular website deal offered in their daily deals for today.

Yeah,, but sadly overseas postage costs are a stoner these days. Was the time when USPS and Canada Post were both cheap and efficient for such as myself in the UK.

Now, sadly, they are only efficient!