Star Wars merchandise event here

11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Comedy/Action film about 2 brothers (named, Butt and Head) the 2 brothers are trying to get a star to bring home but they run into trouble along the way.

Sounds interesting. Will try to check it out. Hopefully my local cinema will be showing it. I've no idea when it's out though...

Reactions: luke98
I want to spend my cash within Europe and not have to resort to the Asian retailers so I am really hoping FilmArena can take whatever Zavvi come out with and make the package better.

OR BETTER YET, make sure it matches the 1-6 they just released as I own those.

Reactions: luke98
This is exactly as expected, I'm expecting a Disney WWA, nothing more and nothing special, as usual a mostly black steel with no title, you know, just to rub it in for those that bought the recent 6 Star Wars steel.....

But hey, maybe it will follow those ?

Pre-order I expect on the 17th, they may even pull a midnight time...

I want to spend my cash within Europe and not have to resort to the Asian retailers so I am really hoping FilmArena can take whatever Zavvi come out with and make the package better.

OR BETTER YET, make sure it matches the 1-6 they just released as I own those.
I'll wait to see what other countries offer :whistle:, Kevin from Blufans said they might do Star Wars: The Force Awakens :naughty: