Deepwater Horizon - In theaters September 30, 2016

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Deepwater Horizon (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Peter Berg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Wahlberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kate Hudson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dylan O'Brien[/ACTOR]

Plot: A story set on the offshore drilling rig Deepwater Horizon, which exploded during April 2010 and created the worst oil spill in U.S. history.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
b7PEwHuM83fPXgYiFhmMCHFoPpU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we just making movies out of anything?We are really out of ideas in Hollywood.

yeah. we should have another superhero movie insted, right ? where US heroes save the world.

instead of showing how real US messes up ?

yeah. we should have another superhero movie insted, right ? where US heroes save the world.

instead of showing how real US messes up ?
who said anything about a superhero movie?And don't act like this is the first oil spill the world has ever had ;before you get up on your USA hate horse.

i just don't think the accident will be interesting to explore in movie form.

who said anything about a superhero movie?And don't act like this is the first oil spill the world has ever had ;before you get up on your USA hate horse.

i just don't think the accident will be interesting to explore in movie form.

oh dear,

about superhero movie, check your sig. lol.

so this is not the 1st oil spill. so we cannot make a movie about it. right ?

oh dear,

about superhero movie, check your sig. lol.

so this is not the 1st oil spill. so we cannot make a movie about it. right ?
I'm just saying if they wanted to make a movie like this they could have done it ages ago.They are just doing it now for late outrage and lack of original ideas.