What’s in the bundle?
The Force ZBOX
The Force Awakens Zavvi Exclusive Limited Steelbook

When will it be shipped?
The products will be shipped separately:
The ZBOX will be despatched with 48hrs of your order
The Force Awakens Zavvi Exclusive Limited Steelbook – Date TBC

When will I get charged?
You will be charged on despatch of the ZBOX for the total amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I'm not going to lie, I don't want this BUT for £10 extra you know what your getting and if you want that stuff and don't already have it then fair enough. Not a bad deal

If they did do this in the future (to the odd release) I'd prefer them to show you what's involved as long as there is a seperate steel to order.
But then again this is also left over stuff from the Star Wars Zbox so it's just another way for them to get rid of the stuff they couldn't sell before.

I think these Z-Boxes would be better if you get unique stuff like replicas from the film which won't be made anywhere else.

Like maybe a high quality replica from a New Hope to Return of the Jedi and then Force Awakens

(Bu, bu, but what about the prequels)

What? Star Wars had prequels?

No thanks Zavvi keep it for yourselves it's another selling tactic from them again.

Well as others have said at least you know what you are getting . As Z boxes go this one for a tenner fair enough if you want the steelbook .

I don't want either one so money saved here .

It's about time for a "ZBOX" thread, all on it's own, where it belong's, not here in the steelbook thread ! Just because it has a steelbook in the package. If i sold £1,000's worth of stuff, and a steelbook with it, would you promote?; sorry inform everyone for me !? Zbox doe's not belong in the steelbook thread. No excuse's. Put it with movie paraphernalia !