The Hitman's Bodyguard - In theaters August 18, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Hitman's Bodyguard (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Patrick Hughes[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Salma Hayek[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Oldman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elodie Yung[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR]

Plot: The world's top bodyguard gets a new client, a hit man who must testify at the International Court of Justice. They must put their differences aside and work together to make it to the trial on time.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kjYnYrIwiecvr2cMr538ZJsPmsD.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
You seen this @Flloydo?

Shame we didn't get to see any Oldman in the first trailer, but it still looked great!

SLJ jumping off that building though... :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
You seen this @Flloydo?

Shame we didn't get to see any Oldman in the first trailer, but it still looked great!

SLJ jumping off that building though... :hilarious:

Haha, this looks amazing

Has a kind of the other guys comedy feel

Love the quip at his "motherf*cker" SLJ has used in nearly every film

And Reynolds when he flys through the window. His landing is comedy genius

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thought this was brilliant. Very entertaining and a right gem

Excellent comedy, action and they both work very very well togther. Some very interesting action/ comedy choreography throughout

Kind of reminded me of the other guys except more violence and both of them are elite at their jobs

Loved all the little flash backs and the great little hardware shop scene with Reynolds near the end is very well filmed

Was weird (in a good way) seeing them in Coventry and some other random English towns for the first half

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I found it to be kinda average, but I can see why others would like it. Definitely worth giving a go! :)