Horror News Interview With the Vampire remake?

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Interview with the vampire (remake) [????]

seems this is getting remake. and gossip is that Jared Leto is wanted for the role of Lestat. Well, he can sing and isn't Lestat becoming rockstar in later books by Anne Rice.

more HERE
and HERE

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
Interview with the Vampire remake as a musical? :D In Queen of the Damned (2002) Lestat becomes a rockstar. I think Queen of the Damned suits a musical remake.

I actually really like both original films, particularly Queen of the Damned it was really good, had awesome music in it

I loved Stuart Townsend as Lestat he was ****** sexy

I also really like Brad Pitt in Interview

Both films were excellent if they are to redo them I hope they capture some of that sexual presence they both had and the awesome music as I said

The original Interview has an excellent storytelling.
They might remake it as a full action bloody horror movie. Which appeals to the younger audience.

Reactions: Flash
Yes the story of Interview is incredible I love the beginning.

I think if they do remake it, I hope it's good and they pick some good characters.

Tom Hiddlestone was a very sexy Vamp in Only lovers left alive

Only ever seen Neil Jordans epic loved it . The shear craft behind the movie never ceases to amaze me. Put it on for Hubby and kids last weekend 4 bums on seats NEVER moved .

Remake reboot needed ? .

NO stands the test of time amazingly well like Jaws , Zulu , Highlander and The Hitcher .

In my lowly opinion its far from broke so don't need fixing at all .

Reactions: PunkNinja and Flash
Really, a remake?
Sigh

I forgot about queen of the damned

Ahh Aaliyah :drool:

Reactions: Flash