The Accountant - In theaters October 14, 2016

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Accountant (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Gavin O'Connor[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Anna Kendrick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Affleck[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeffrey Tambor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Lithgow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Bernthal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cynthia Addai-Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daeg Faerch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alison Wright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Inder Kumar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Beasley[/ACTOR]

Plot: A forensic accountant un-cooks the books for illicit clients[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
the-accountant-2016-jpg.239470
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Teaser Trailer

The-Accountant-2016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Looks good... great cast too! Haven't seen much of O'Connor's work, but I've liked what I have seen (Warrior, Pride & Glory). Still want to check out his latest film Jane Got a Gun, despite the bad reviews.

• Thanks
Wow, affleck, Simmons, tambor and lithgow in the same film, I'm all over it. Looks great too

And the Radiohead song - "everything in its right place" fitted that trailer perfectly (like in vanilla sky), they seem to be popping up in a few things recently

@Noodles not sure if you see that list of Radiohead songs I reccomended to you in the new album vinyl thread but that's another. Epic song

Reactions: Noodles
Wow, affleck, Simmons, tambor and lithgow in the same film, I'm all over it. Looks great too

And the Radiohead song - "everything in its right place" fitted that trailer perfectly (like in vanilla sky), they seem to be popping up in a few things recently

@Noodles not sure if you see that list of Radiohead songs I reccomended to you in the new album vinyl thread but that's another. Epic song
And not forgetting Kendrick and Bernthal... although the ones you mentioned are the better actors IMO.

Ah, Vanilla Sky! Knew that song had been used in another film before, but couldn't remember which. Despite not being a huge Radiohead fan, I actually really like that song and even put on the album Kid A after watching the trailer.

I don't recall seeing a list that you posted mate, so will go have a look now. :thumbs:

EDIT - Which thread dude? I can't find one for Radiohead.

Last edited:
And not forgetting Kendrick and Bernthal... although the ones you mentioned are the better actors IMO.

Ah, Vanilla Sky! Knew that song had been used in another film before, but couldn't remember which. Despite not being a huge Radiohead fan, I actually really like that song and even put on the album Kid A after watching the trailer.

I don't recall seeing a list that you posted mate, so will go have a look now. :thumbs:

EDIT - Which thread dude? I can't find one for Radiohead.

Yeah i like kendrick too,

Think there are a couple of Radiohead songs in vanilla sky.

When you said yesterday you wasn't a massive fan and Called them moody but you liked the sound of the new album I reccomended a bunch of heavier and more rock style songs (not all, some are electro esque and experimental but all great) and some softer beautiful songs

They change their style on nearly every album too and kid A is quite electro and jazzy aswel as the album amnesiac (both simular albums) national anthem is another great song but wasn't sure if you'd like that

Oh you have listened to kid A, great album. I recommended a few off that too but you must of heard them already then. Like idioteque

Sorry, it was the new release thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ming-record-releases-discussion-thread.76809/

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah i like kendrick too,

Think there are a couple of Radiohead songs in vanilla sky.

When you said yesterday you wasn't a massive fan and Called them moody but you liked the sound of the new album I reccomended a bunch of heavier and more rock style songs (not all, some are electro esque and experimental but all great) and some softer beautiful songs

They change their style on nearly every album too and kid A is quite electro and jazzy aswel as the album amnesiac (both simular albums) national anthem is another great song but wasn't sure if you'd like that

Oh you have listened to kid A, great album. I recommended a few off that too but you must of heard them already then. Like idioteque

Sorry, it was the new release thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ming-record-releases-discussion-thread.76809/
Completely forgot I took part in a discussion about Radiohead on here this morning... I had only been awake for a matter of minutes though to be fair. :p

Thanks for linking me to thread mate. Will reply to you about it all in there. :thumbs:

• Thanks
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Accountant (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Gavin O'Connor[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Anna Kendrick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Affleck[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeffrey Tambor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Lithgow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Bernthal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cynthia Addai-Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daeg Faerch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alison Wright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Inder Kumar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Beasley[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-10-07[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A forensic accountant un-cooks the books for illicit clients[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
2MKrX3cti5QE4fPBEvERUcBQegB.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18