King Arthur: Legend of the Sword - In theaters May 12, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Guy Ritchie[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Charlie Hunnam[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jude Law[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eric Bana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Annabelle Wallis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Astrid Bergès-Frisbey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR]

Plot: The young Arthur runs the back passages of Londonium with his crew, not knowing his royal lineage until he grabs Excalibur. Instantly confronted by the sword's influence, Arthur is forced to make up his mind. He joins the rebellion and a shadowy young woman named Guinevere, he must learn to understand the magic weapon, deal with his demons and unite the people to defeat the dictator Vortigern, the man who murdered his parents and stole his crown to become king. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
qyXPqzlCWf3T9VEpBtquUQZwsgi.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me nervous. A lot of movies have failed because they think of the long term "series" instead of the movie they are making. And Richie wants this to be like a 6 film series.:confused:

Not what i was expecting.

It is good to see Northerners getting a good representative in Hollywood films (that are not Sean Bean).

We are a underrepresented lot.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
this movie looks fantastic. I wasnt interested in this movie, but watched the trailer anyway ...I was so excited, because of the trailers that came out.

I love most of Ritchie's work, so will definitely be checking this out, but the CGI in this looks pretty iffy and OTT.... plus Hunnam is possibly one of the worst actors of our time IMO and watching him try to act always makes me cringe. :pain: