Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Man Down (2016)

Genre: Thriller

Director: Dito Montiel

Cast: Shia LaBeouf, Jai Courtney, Gary Oldman, Kate Mara, Tory Kittles, Clifton Collins Jr, Charlie Shotwell, Jose Pablo Cantillo, Justin Smith, Paul Sado, Pierre Kennel, Ned Yousef, Jaylen Moore, Nick Jones Jr., Wolé Parks

Release: 2016-12-02

Runtime: 92

Plot: A haunted Afghanistan war veteran attempts to come to terms with his past while searching for his family in a post-apocalyptic America.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Looks good

Reminds me a little of jarhead/ buffalo soldiers (both of which I love)

How many films has hardy done with oldman now? (Not that hardy looks to be in this much)

@Noodles that song was by TV on the radio (the vinyl I posted the other week with the trippy lenti art but from the song is from the album before that) called "DLZ". Amazing song

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
How many films has hardy done with oldman now? (Not that hardy looks to be in this much)
I do not believe that was Tom Hardy. You might be thinking of Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang in Suicide Squad, Kyle Reese in Terminator: Genisys, Divergent series, A Good Day to Die Hard). But I love any movie with Gary Oldman, especially those that also have Tom Hardy.

• Helpful Post
I do not believe that was Tom Hardy. You might be thinking of Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang in Suicide Squad, Kyle Reese in Terminator: Genisys, Divergent series, A Good Day to Die Hard). But I love any movie with Gary Oldman, especially those that also have Tom Hardy.

Ha, your right! I feel like an idiot now

I can't stand jai either

Yeah oldman is truly one of the best. A great villian in 3 of my favourite films (Leon, fifth element & true romance) not to mention the count himself

Yeah oldman is truly one of the best. A great villian in 3 of my favourite films (Leon, fifth element & true romance) not to mention the count himself
I love Gary Oldman. He is...
giphy.gif

I also really enjoy him as the villain in The Book of Eli, The Contender, and Air Force One. And of course, as good guys in The Dark Knight Trilogy, Harry Potter, and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Not to mention great roles in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Immortal Beloved, JFK, and State of Grace. There are others, but those are the high points.

• Thanks
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database